Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board is Switch Fabric Unit G for CE16808 Equipment.
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product Overview
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board is Switch Fabric Unit G for CE16808 Equipment. The CE-SFU08G-G functions as the switching unit of the device and is responsible for line-rate switching of the system data plane.
CloudEngine 16800 is Huawei’s first data center switch for the AI era. The software platform is based on Huawei’s VRP8 operating system, and on the basis of providing stable, reliable and high-performance L2/L3 layer switching services, it builds an intelligent, minimalist, secure and open data center cloud network platform for customers.
The CloudEngine 16800 series adopts advanced hardware architecture design, with industry-leading Clos switching architecture without backplane and industrial-grade reliability, as well as strict front and rear air duct design, and supports rich data center features. In addition, CloudEngine 16800, as a new generation core switch, adopts a variety of green and energy-saving innovative technologies to greatly reduce equipment energy consumption.
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product Picture
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product Specification
|Description||CE16808 Switch Fabric Unit G|
|First supported version||V200R005C20|
|Dimensions without packaging (H x W x D)||559.9 mm x 233.6 mm x 42.4 mm|
|Weight without packaging||5.8 kg (12.79 lb)|
|CPU||Quad-core, 1.4 GHz clock speed|
|Flash||Standard 128 MB|
|Memory||Standard 2 GB|
|Typical power consumption||181 W|
|Maximum power consumption||261 W|
|Typical heat dissipation||618 BTU/hour|
|Maximum heat dissipation||891 BTU/hour|
|Product certification||Safety standards compliance|
|EMC standards compliance|
|Environmental standards compliance|
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product Feature
- CloudEngine 16800 series switches adopt the new generation VRP8 operating system, and realize the programmable control plane of the device through the OPS module embedded in VRP8
- OPS provides a rich Open API interface, which can be deeply integrated by the industry’s mainstream cloud platforms (including commercial cloud platforms and open source cloud platforms) and third-party Controllers, and supports flexible network customization and automated management of the business
- Users or third-party developers can use the Open API interface to develop and deploy dedicated network management strategies, so as to quickly realize business function expansion, automatic deployment and intelligent management of equipment, realize automatic operation and maintenance, and reduce management costs
- OPS is committed to the seamless integration of data center services and networks, and provides service-oriented software-defined networks.
Support NETCONF/OpenFlow protocol, and can be connected with Hua iMaster NCE-Fabric
- Provide a standard NETCONF interface for third-party software to call, thereby realizing the open programmable function of the device and the integration of third-party software, meeting the user’s requirements for the openness and flexibility of the device
- Support Ansible automatic configuration, Module open source release, expand equipment functions, simplify user management and maintenance of equipment.
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Mapping Between Cards and SFUs of CE 16800
|Device Model||Card||SFU||Number of SFUs Required for Linerate Forwarding|
|CE 16804/CE16808/ CE16816||36*100GE||CE-SFU04G-G/ CE-SFU08G-G/CE-SFU16G-G||5|
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product and More Related Units
CE-SFU08G-GK (CE16808 Switch Fabric Unit GK)
CE-SFU08F-G (CE16808 Switch Fabric Unit F)
CE-SFU08F1-G (CE16808 Switch Fabric Unit F1)
CE-SFU16G-G (CE16816 Switch Fabric Unit G)
CE-SFU16G-GK (CE16816 Switch Fabric Unit GK)
CE-SFU16F-G (CE16816 Switch Fabric Unit F)
Huawei CE-SFU08G-G Board Product Application
In a typical data center network, CloudEngine 16800/8800 is used as the core switch of the network, and CloudEngine 6800 is used as the access switch, and it is interconnected with CloudEngine 16800/8800 through 200GE/100GE/50GE/25GE. Use Fabric protocols such as VXLAN to build a large non-blocking Layer 2 network to ensure large-scale migration of virtual machines and flexible deployment of user services.
Sorry, no attachment available !