Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch is located at the core or aggregation of data centres to help enterprises and operators build data centres for the cloud computing era. The network platform can also be used for the core or aggregation of the campus network.
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch Product Overview
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch is 100G Ethernet switch designed for data centers and high-end campus networks. It provides high-performance, high-density 100GE/40GE/25GE/10GE ports, and low latency. Using the Huawei VRP8 software platform, CE8800 switches can function as core or aggregation switches on data center networks to help enterprises and carriers build a scalable data center network platform in the cloud computing era. They can also be used as aggregation or core switches for enterprise campus networks.
In addition, CE8800 uses the Open Programmability System (OPS) embedded in the VRP8 software platform to provide programmability at the control plane. Users or third-party developers can use open APIs to develop and deploy specialized network management policies to implement extension of fast service functions, automatic deployment, and intelligent management. The OPS also implements automatic operation and maintenance, and reduces
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch Product Pictures
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch Product Specifications
|Item||CloudEngine 8860-4C-EI||CloudEngine 8861-4C-EI||CloudEngine 8850-32CQ-EI||CloudEngine 8850-64CQ-EI|
|Ports||4 slots that support up to:||32 x 100 GE QSFP28 and 2 x 10 GE SFP+||64 x 100 GE QSFP28|
|32 x 100 GE QSFP28, 64 x 40 GE QSFP+, 128 x 25 GE SFP28,|
|128 x 10 GE SFP+, or 96 x 4/8/16G FC|
|Switching Capacity||6.4 Tbit/s||6.44 Tbit/s||12.8 Tbit/s|
|Forwarding Performance||3200 Mpps||2030 Mpps||3200 Mpps||4482 Mpps|
|Buffer||16 MB||32 MB||22 MB||42 MB|
|BFD for BGP, BFD for IS-IS, BFD for OSPF, BFD for static route, and BFD for VXLAN||Hardware-based BFD||BFD for BGP, BFD for IS-IS, BFD for OSPF, BFD for static route, and BFD for VXLAN||Hardware-based BFD|
|ERSPAN||Enhanced ERSPAN||ERSPAN||Enhanced ERSPAN|
|Maximum Power Consumption||750 W||795 W||453 W||965 W|
|Power Supply||AC: 1200 W (120 V or 240 V)||AC: 1200 W (120 V or 240 V)||AC: 600 W (120 V or 240 V)||AC: 1200 W (120 V or 240 V)|
|DC: 1200 W (–48 V)||DC: 1200 W (–48 V)||DC: 600 W (–48 V)||DC: 1200 W (–48 V)|
|HDC: 1200 W (240 V or 380 V)||HDC: 1200 W (240 V or 380 V)||HDC: 1200 W (240 V or 380 V)|
|Operating Voltage||AC: 90 to 290 V||AC: 90 to 290 V||AC: 90 to 290 V||AC: 90 to 290 V|
|DC: –38.4 to –72 V||DC: –38.4 to –72 V||DC: –38.4 to –72 V||DC: –38.4 to –72 V|
|HDC: 188 to 290 V (for 240 V supply); 188 to 400 V (for 380 V supply)||HDC: 188 to 290 V (for 240 V supply); 188 to 400 V (for 380 V supply)||HDC: 188 to 290 V (for 240 V supply); 188 to 400 V (for 380 V supply)|
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch Product Features
- CE8860 supports 25GE (SFP28)/10GE (SFP+) auto-sensing interfaces and is applicable to scenarios of high-density 25GE/10GE server access.
- CE8860 supports a maximum of 32*100GE, 64*40GE, or 128*25GE/10GE ports, delivering high-density access and aggregation capabilities through flexible card combinations.
- CE8850 supports a maximum of 32*100GE, 32*40GE, 128*25GE, or 130*10GE ports, delivering high-density access and aggregation capabilities.
- CE8800 provides 6.4 Tbit/s switching capacity , forwarding performance of 3,200 Mpps, and supports L2/L3 line-speed forwarding.
- CE8860 provides a maximum of 32*100GE QSFP28 or 64*40GE QSFP+ ports, and can function as the core or aggregation switch on a data center or campus network.
- 100GE QSFP28 port supports 100GE optical modules. Each 100GE port can be used as four 25GE SFP28 ports. The 100GE QSFP28 port also supports 40GE QSFP+ optical modules. 40GE ports can be converted to 10GE ports through QSFP+ breakout cable.
- CE8860 supports 100GE/40GE/25GE/10GE flexible cards, delivering flexible networking capability. It can work with CE12800/CE7800/CE6800/CE5800 series data center switches to build a non-blocking network platform
Huawei CE8860-4C-EI Switch Applications
Campus Network Applications