Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches. They provide enterprise-level access to campuses and branch offices. The 2960-XR Series runs on Cisco IOS® software and supports simple device management and network management.
These switches provide simple device entry, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches offer advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 capabilities as well as optional Power over Ethernet (PoE +) power.
They are designed to simplify operations, the lower total cost of ownership, and enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. These switches provide enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches Models
|Product Model||10/100/1000 Ethernet Port||Uplink||Feature set||PoE power||Flexstack-Plus and Flexstack-Extended stack|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPD-I||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||IP Lite||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPD-I||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||IP Lite||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24PD-I||24||2 SFP+ Uplink||IP Lite||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48TD-I||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||IP Lite||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24TD-I||24||2 SFP+ Uplink||IP Lite||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I||48||4 SFP Uplink||IP Lite||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I||48||4 SFP Uplink||IP Lite||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24PS-I||24||4 SFP Uplink||IP Lite||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48TS-I||48||4 SFP Uplink||IP Lite||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24TS-I||24||4 SFP Uplink||IP Lite||–||Optional|
FlexStack-Plus stacking: A hot-swappable module for stacking, stacking up to 8 switches and working as one device
PoE: Power over Ethernet
PoE+: Enhanced Power over Ethernet
LAN Base: Advanced Layer 2 feature set
IP Lite: Basic Layer 3 feature set
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches Product Picture
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches Benefits
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats, including:
- MAC-based VLAN assignment, enabling different users to authenticate on different VLANs. This feature enables each user to have different data VLAN on the same interface.
- Cisco TrustSec®, which uses the Security Group Exchange Protocol (SXP) to simplify security and policy enforcement throughout the network. For more information about Cisco TrustSec security solutions,.
- Comprehensive 802.1Xfeatures to control access to the network, including Flexible Authentication, 802.1X monitor mode, and RADIUS Change of Authorization.
- IPv6 First-Hop Security enhances Layer 2 and Layer 3 network access for proliferating IPv6 devices, especially BYOD devices. It protects against rogue router advertisements, address spoofing, fake Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) replies, and other risks introduced by IPv6 technology.
- Device sensor and device classifier, enabling seamless versatile device profiles, including BYOD devices. They also enable the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provision identity-based security policies. This feature is available on both the 2960-XR Series switches.
Sorry, no attachment available !