Cisco Catalyst 9200-24P Switch is 24 ports full PoE+ Modular uplink options PWR-C5-600WAC FRU redundant switch.
Cisco Catalyst 9200-24P Switch Overview
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the capabilities of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to broader deployment. With its family heritage, the Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer a simple, uncompromising approach – it’s secure, always online, and simplifies IT.
As the foundation building block of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, the Catalyst 9200 Series switches leverage intelligence, automation, and human expertise to help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT and reduce operational costs, no matter where they are or where they are. Provide this expertise. Web-based journey.
The Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data flowing through the switch. It provides the flexibility to get your business up and running seamlessly. Combined with the open API of Cisco IOS XE and the programmability of UADP ASIC technology, the Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide you with the investment protection you need today for future innovation.
Cisco Catalyst 9200-24P Switch Picture
Cisco Catalyst 9200-24P Switch Datasheet
|Switch model||Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports||Uplink configuration||Default primary AC power supply||Fans|
|Modular uplink models|
|C9200-24T||24 ports data||Modular uplink options||PWR-C5-125WAC||FRU redundant|
|C9200-24P||24 ports full PoE+||Modular uplink options||PWR-C5-600WAC||FRU redundant|
|C9200-48T||48 ports data||Modular uplink options||PWR-C5-125WAC||FRU redundant|
|C9200-48P||48 ports full PoE+||Modular uplink options||PWR-C5-1KWAC||FRU redundant|
Cisco Catalyst 9200-24P Switch Features
- Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus(PoE+) capability
- Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units(FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
- Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
- Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
- UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with the better cost structure
- Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
- Layer 3capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
- Cisco Software-Defined Access(SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center
- Plug and Play(PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
- Cisco IOS XE:A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
- ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with the template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
Sorry, no attachment available !