Cisco CDB-8P Switch is Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switch, 8 x FE, 240W PoE+, Uplinks: 2 x 1G copper, LAN Lite.
The Cisco CDB-8P and CDB-8U switches are the industry’s most power-hungry switch optimized for low-voltage Power over Ethernet (PoE) deployment and connectivity.
These Digital Building Series switches provide the foundation for powering and converging different building subsystems (lighting, HVAC, badge systems, metering, CCTV, access) into a single IP network to extend, support and accelerate the Cisco Digital Building Ecosystem.
Cisco CDB-8P Switch General Introduction
The Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switches are available in two switch models. They vary by the output power/port supported by the model. One model supports Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), which guarantees 30W/port of power. The other model supports Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE), which guarantees double the power, 60W/port.
Table 2 compares the available switch models and list the software package that ships by default with each model and how much PoE power is available for the downlink ports.
Cisco CDB-8P Switch Product Picture
Cisco CDB-8P Switch Datasheet
|Dimensions||Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switch Series||Inches||Centimeters|
|(H x W x D)||CDB-8U||2.75 x 8.72 x 11.07||6.98 x 22.15 x 28.12|
|CDB-8P||2.75 x 8.72 x 11.07||6.98 x 22.15 x 28.12|
|Weight||Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switch Series||Pounds||Kilograms|
|(Total wt. for 2 units/Flex mount)||1.74||0.78|
|Environmental ranges||Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Switch Series|
|Operating*temperature up to 5000 ft (1524 m)||-5°C to +50°C**||+23°F to +122°F|
|Operating* temperature up to 10,000 ft (3048 m)||-5°C to +45°C||+23°F to +113°F|
|Storage temperature up to 15,000 ft (4572 m)||-25°C to +70°C||-13°F to +158°F|
|Operating altitude||Up to 3048 m||Up to 10,000 ft|
|Storage altitude||Up to 4000 m||Up to 15,000 ft|
|Operating relative humidity||5% to 95% noncondensing|
|Storage relative humidity||5% to 95% noncondensing|
|* Minimum ambient temperature for cold start is 0°C (+32°F).|
|** Operation above 40°C may impact service life.|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||Cisco Catalyst Digital Building Series||MTBF (hours)|
Cisco CDB-8P Switch Feature
Cisco SMARTnet® Service
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Unrestricted access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledge base and tools
- Next-business-day, 8x5x4, 24x7x4, and 24x7x2 advance hardware replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation available
- Ongoing operating system software updates within the licensed feature set
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on Smart Call Home-enabled devices
Cisco Smart Foundation Service
- Next business day advance hardware replacement as available
- Business hours access to SMB TAC (access levels vary by region)
- Access to Cisco.com SMB knowledge base
- Online technical resources through Smart Foundation Portal
- Operating system software bug fixes and patches
Cisco Focused Technical Support Services
- 3 levels of premium, high-touch services are available
◦ Cisco High-Touch Operations Management Service
◦ Cisco High-Touch Technical Support Service
◦ Cisco High-Touch Engineering Service
- Valid Cisco SMARTnet ®or SP Base contracts on all network equipment are required
Sorry, no attachment available !