Patch Cord is short for optical fiber. It is a fiber made of glass or plastic, which can be used as a light transmission tool.The transmission principle is “total reflection of light”.
Patch Cord Product Overview
Patch Cord is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch, or other telecommunication equipment. Having a thick layer of protection, it is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box. This is known as “interconnect-style cabling”.
Optical fiber access is an access network in which the transmission medium in the direct access network is optical fiber. Optical fiber access networks can be technically divided into two categories: active optical networks (AON, Active Optical Network) and passive optical networks (PON, Passive Optical Network). Active optical networks can be divided into AON based on SDH and AON based on PDH; passive optical networks can be divided into narrowband PON and broadband PON.
Patch Cord Product Picture
Patch Cord Product Specifications
|Range of Mode||Single mode or Multi mode|
|Cable Type||Simplex, Duplex Ziocord. or Multi-cores|
|Connector Style||SC, FC, ST, LC, MTRJ, E2000, MU, MPO /MTP.etc|
|Polish or Ferrule Interface Type||PC, UPC, APC|
|Cable Diameter||0.9mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm,2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Outer Jacket||PVC /LSZH/OFNP|
|Jacket Color||SM Yellow | OM1, OM2 Orange | OM3 Aqua | OM4 Aqua or Violet | OM5 Lemon Green|
|Durability||500 cycles(0.2 dB max increase). 1000mate/de mate cycles|
|Operating Temp.||-25℃ to +70℃|
|Storage Temp.||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Connector Type||Performance Level|
Patch Cord Features
- The frequency band is extremely wide and the communication capacity is large. Optical fiber has a much larger bandwidth than copper wire or cable.
- Small size and light weight. At the same time, it is conducive to construction and transportation.
- Low loss and long relay distance. The loss of commercial quartz fiber can be lower than 0 ～ 20dB / km. Such transmission loss is lower than that of any other transmission medium.
- Strong resistance to electromagnetic interference. The raw material of optical fiber is an insulator material made of quartz, which is not easy to be corroded and has good insulation. No crosstalk interference and good confidentiality. In the process of radio wave transmission, the leakage of electromagnetic waves will cause crosstalk of various transmission channels,
- Saving non-ferrous metals. General communication cables consume a lot of nonferrous metals such as copper, lead or aluminum. Optical fiber itself is non-metal, and the development of optical fiber communication will save the country a lot of non-ferrous metals.)
- Expansion is convenient. A standard optical fiber dedicated line with a bandwidth of 2Mbps can be easily upgraded to 4M, 10M, and 20M, with a maximum of 100Mbps, without the need to replace any equipment.
Patch Cord and More Models
|SS-OP-FC-SC-S-2.2||Optical Jumper-SC / PC-FC / PC-Single Mode-G.652-3mm-2.2m|
|OP-FC-SC-M-2.2||Optical Jumper-SC / PC-FC / PC-Multimode-3mm-2.2m|
|SS-OP-AD-SC-SC||Adapter-SC / PC-SC / PC-2-blue-shell: plastic, ferrule; zirconia-with protective cover|
|OP-SC-SC-S-4||Optical Jumper-SC / PC-SC / PC-Single Mode-G.652-3mm-4m|
|SS-OP-D-SC-S-3||Optical Jumper (SC / PC-SC / PC) -Single Mode-G652D -3mm-3m|
|SS-OP-LSH-FC-S-10||Optical Jumper-LSH / APC-FC / UPC-Single Mode-B1-3mm-10m-Low Smoke and Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-FC-SC-M-50||Optical Jumper-FC / PC-SC / PC-Multimode-3mm-50m|
|SS-OP-LSH-FC-S-30||Optical jumper-LSH / APC-FC / UPC-Single-mode-B1-3mm-30m-Low smoke and halogen free|
|SS-OP-D-LC-S-0.3||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC-Single Mode-G652D-2mm-0.3m|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-S-0.3||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-SC / PC-Single Mode-2mm-0.3m|
|SS-OP-LC-FC-S-0.6||Optical Jumper-FC / PC-LC / PC-Single Mode-G.652D-2mm-0.6m|
|SS-OP-D-LC-S-1||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC-Single Mode-G.652-2mm-1m|
|SS-OP-D-LC-M-1||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC-Multimode-2mm-1m|
|SS-OP-LSH-FC-S-20||Optical Jumper-LSH / APC-FC / UPC-Single-mode-B1-3mm-20m-Low smoke and halogen free, meet low loss|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-M-3||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-SC / PC-Multimode-62.5 / 125-2mm-3m|
|SS-OP-LC-FC-S-25||Optical Jumper (FC / PC-LC / PC) -Single Mode-G652D -2mm-25m|
|SS-OP-D-LC-S-6||Optical Jumper (LC / PC-LC / PC) -Single Mode-G652D -2mm-6m|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-M-4||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-SC / PC-Multimode-62.5 / 125-2mm-4m|
|SS-OP-SC-SC-S-60||Optical Jumper-SC / APC-SC / APC-Single Mode-G.652-3mm-60m|
|SS-OP-LSH-LSH-S-3||Optical Jumper-LSH / APC-LSH / APC-Single-mode-G.652-3mm-3m-Low smoke and halogen free, meet high power|
|SS-OP-LSH-LSH-S-7||Optical Jumper-LSH / APC-LSH / APC-Single-mode-G.652-3mm-7m-Low smoke and halogen free, meet high power|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-M-5||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-SC / PC-Multimode-2mm-5m|
|SS-OP-LC-LC-S-3||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC (Bent Sheath) -Single Mode-G.652-2mm-3m-|
|SS-OP-LC-LC-S-3-G.657B||Optical Jumper (LC / PC-LC / PC) -Single Mode -G657B -2mm-3m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-LC-FC-S-10-G.657B||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-FC / PC-Single Mode-G.657B-2mm-10m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-LC-LC-S-15||Optical Jumper (LC / PC-LC / PC) -Single Mode-G652D -2mm-15m|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-S-3||Optical Jumper (LC / PC-SC / PC) -G652D -2mm-3m|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-S-25||Optical Jumper (LC / PC-SC / PC) -Single Mode-G652D -2mm-25m|
|SS-OP-LC-LC-S-20-G.657B||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC-Single Mode-G.657B-2mm-20m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-LC-FC-S-20-G.657B||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-FC / PC-Single Mode-G.657B-2mm-20m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-LC-SC-S-20-G.657B||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-SC / PC-Single Mode-G.657B-2mm-20m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
|SS-OP-LC-LC-S-6-G.657B||Optical Jumper-LC / PC-LC / PC-Single Mode-G.657B-2mm-6m-Low Smoke Halogen Free|
Patch Cord Product Application
FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
LAN (Local Area Network)
FOS (fiber optic sensor)
Fiber Optic Communication System
Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
Sorry, no attachment available !