Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch is next-generation 10GE access switch with 48 x 10GE Base-T ports and 6 x 100GE QSFP28 ports.
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch Overview
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch re next-generation 10GE access switches providing high performance and high port density on data center networks and high-end campus networks. It has advanced hardware architecture with 40GE/100GE uplink ports and high-density 10GE access ports. By using Huawei’s VRP8 software platform, CE 6881H-48T6CQ supports extensive data center features and high stacking capabilities. A the same time, it uses a flexible airflow design (front-to-back or back-to-front). Apart from them, the switch can work with CloudEngine 16800 or CloudEngine 12800 series data center core switches to build elastic, virtual, and high-quality 40GE/100GE full-mesh networks, meeting requirements of cloud computing data centers. Huawei CloudEngine 6881H-48T6CQ Switch offers high-density 10GE access to help enterprises and carriers build a scalable data center network platform in the cloud computing era. They can also work as core or aggregation switches on campus networks.
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch Pictures
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch Specifications
|Downlink Ports||48 x 10 GE Base-T|
|Uplink Ports||6 x 40/100 GE QSFP28|
|Switching Capacity||2.16 Tbit/s|
|Forwarding Performance||954 mpps|
|Data Center Features||VXLAN routing and bridging|
|Maximum Power Consumption||452 W|
|Power Supply||600W AC&240V DC|
|1000W -48V DC|
|Operating Voltage||AC: 90V～290V|
|380V HVDC: 190V～400V|
|380V HVDC: 190V～400V|
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch Features
- CloudEngine 6881 series provide up to 48 x 10GE ports, allowing for high-density 10GE server access and smooth evolution.
- CloudEngine 6881 series provide up to 6 x 100GE QSFP28 ports. Each QSFP28 port can also be used as one 40GE QSFP+ port, providing flexibility in networking. The uplink 40GE/100GE ports can be connected to CloudEngine 16800 or CloudEngine 12800 series switches to build a non-blocking network platform.
- CloudEngine 6881 series support multi-chassis link aggregation group (M-LAG), which enables links of multiple switches to aggregate into one to implement device-level link backup. Switches in an M-LAG system all work in active state to share traffic and back up each other, enhancing system reliability.
- witches in an M-LAG system can be upgraded independently. During the upgrade, other switches in the system take over traffic forwarding to ensure uninterrupted services.
- M-LAG supports dual-homing to Ethernet, VXLAN, and IP networks, allowing for flexible networking.
- CloudEngine 6881 series can connect to a cloud platform through open APIs, facilitating the unified management of virtual and physical networks.
- CloudEngine 6881 series can work with the industry’s mainstream virtualization platforms. The virtualization function protects investments by ensuring services can be deployed quickly without requiring network changes.
Huawei CE6881H-48T6CQ Switch and More CE6800
CloudEngine 6857E-48S6CQ “48*10GE SFP+ 6*40/100GE QSFP28 “
CloudEngine 6857F-48S6CQ “48*10GE SFP+ 6*40/100GE QSFP28 “
CloudEngine 6857F-48T6CQ 48*10GE Base-T 6*40/100GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6865E-48S8CQ 48*10/25GE SFP28 8*40/100GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881-48S6CQ 48 x 10GE SFP+ ports and 6 x 100GE QSFP28 ports
CloudEngine 6881-48T6CQ 48*10G RJ45, 6*100G QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881H-48S6CQ 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881H-48T6CQ 48*10 GE Base-T and 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6870-48S6CQ-EI-A 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863-48S6CQ 48*10/25 GE SFP28 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863E-48S6CQ 48*10/25 GE SFP28 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863H-48S6CQ 48*25 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6866-48S8CQ-P 48*10/25 GE SFP28 or 48 x 50 GE SFP56 8*40/100 GE QSFP28 or 8 x 200 GE QSFP56
CloudEngine 6860-HAM 48*10/25 GE SFP28 or 48 x 50 GE SFP56 8*40/100 GE QSFP28 or 8 x 200 GE QSFP56
CloudEngine 6820H-48S6CQ 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
Huawei CloudEngine 6881H-48T6CQ Switch Applications