Huawei OptiX PTN970 a new generation of multi-service transmission platforms for packet transmission. It is positioned on the access side of the bearer network.
Huawei OptiX PTN970 Product Overview
Huawei OptiX PTN970 has functions such as all-media access, all-media synchronization, and all-media management. It can work with other PTN products to form an end-to-end packet transmission network, reducing network TCO, improving service deployment and network operation and maintenance efficiency.
Huawei OptiX PTN970 is 2 U access devices with flexible cards installed and share cabinets with base stations. A PTN 970 supports 40GE interfaces and a maximum of 120 Gbps switching capacity. PTN 970s support various service interfaces, such as E1, STM-1, FE, GE, and 10GE interfaces, providing flexible access for various types of services. PTN 970s’ system control boards and power modules work in 1+1 mode, ensuring high reliability. PTN 970s are compatible with PTN 950s’ mainstream service sub card.
Huawei OptiX PTN970 Product Picture
Huawei OptiX PTN970 Product Specifications
|Parameters||PTN 960||PTN 970||PTN 990|
|Switching Capacity||56 Gbps||160 Gbps||320 Gbps||640 Gbps|
|Number of Slots||8 slots: 2 for main control boards and 6 for service boards||8 slots: 2 for main control boards and 6 for service boards||16 slots: 2 for main control boards and 14 for service boards||16 slots: 2 for main control boards and 14 for service boards|
|Interface Capacity per Device||10 GE optical: 5||50 GE optical: 2||100 GE: 2||100 GE: 6|
|GE optical: 48||40 GE optical: 4||50 GE: 4||50 GE: 12|
|GE electrical: 48||10 GE optical: 16||40 GE: 8||40 GE: 8|
|FE optical: 48||GE optical: 48||10 GE optical: 32||10 GE optical: 38|
|FE electrical: 48||GE electrical: 48||GE optical: 112||GE optical: 80|
|10M electrical: 48||FE optical: 48||GE electrical: 112||GE electrical: 80|
|ATM STM-1 optical: 24||FE electrical: 48||FE optical: 112||FE optical: 80|
|STM-1 (VC3/VC4) optical: 24||10M electrical: 48||FE electrical: 112||FE electrical: 80|
|Channelized STM-1 optical: 16||STM-1(VC4/VC12) optical: 24||10M electrical: 112||10M electrical: 80|
|E1: 192||E1: 192||STM-1(VC4/VC12) optical: 60||STM-1(VC4/VC12) optical: 44|
|E1: 480||E1: 352|
|Subrack Dimensions (W x D x H)||442 mm x 220 mm x 88.9 mm (DC) (2U)||442 mm x 220 mm x 88.9 mm (2U)||442 mm x 220 mm x 222.25 mm (5U)||442 mm x 220 mm x 222.25 mm (5U)|
|442 mm x 220 mm x 133.3 mm (AC) (3U)|
|Weight (Empty Loaded)||2.9 kg||3 kg||6 kg||6 kg|
|Working Voltage||-38.4V to -72V (DC); 100V to 240V (AC)||-38.4V to -72V (DC)||–40V to +72V (DC); 100V to 240V (AC)||–4 V to +72V (DC)|
|Standard Power Consumption||100W||298W||DC: 410W||DC: 770W|
|Service Types||E-Line, E-LAN, L3VPN, CES, ATM, and IP over PW||E-Line, E-LAN, CES||E-Line, E-LAN, CES||E-Line, E-LAN, CES|
Huawei OptiX PTN970 Product Feature
- Huawei OptiX PTN970 all-packet architecture design adapts to future ALL IP transmissions and meets the needs of new IP services
- PW technology for multi-service access to achieve 2G / 3G / LTE service integrated bearer;
- Carrier-grade design: packet clock synchronization mechanism at the same frequency and phase, SDH-Like’s end-to-end service deployment capability, OAM and service protection capability, hierarchical and connection-oriented QoS service guarantee mechanism
- Using comprehensive MPLS / PWE and MPLS-TP technologies to realize the comprehensive carrying of mobile services. It can deploy VPLS, VPWS dedicated lines, and L3VPN major customer dedicated lines on a large scale.
- Huawei OptiX PTN970 has comprehensive QoS mechanisms and hierarchical QoS deployment capabilities. Bandwidth statistical multiplexing capability; powerful hardware OAM mechanism to achieve rapid fault detection and fast protection switching of batch services in 50ms.
Huawei OptiX PTN970 Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !