Cisco 880 Series Routers are fixed-configuration routers providing collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication.
They offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple DSL for business continuity. Wireless 802.11n and 3G offer LAN and WAN mobility. These routers give the performance required for concurrent services, like firewall, intrusion prevention, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and Quality-of-Service (QoS) features. Additionally, the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 880 Series Routers Product Picture
Cisco 880 Series Routers Specifications
|Models||WAN Interface||LAN Interfaces||802.11g/n Option||Embedded 3G|
|C881||10/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet||4-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|Cisco 881||10-/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 881W)||Yes (Cisco 881G)|
|C886VA||Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ over ISDN||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|C886VAJ||Multimode VDSL/ADSL Annex J over ISDN||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|Cisco 886||Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ over ISDN||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 886VAW)||Yes (Cisco 886VAG)|
|Cisco 887VA||Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ over basic telephone service||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 887VAW)||Yes (Cisco 887VAG)|
|Cisco 886||ADSL2/2+ over ISDN (Annex B)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 886W)||Yes (Cisco 886G)|
|C887||Multimode VDSL/ADSL over POTS||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|C887VAM||Multimode VDSL/ADSL Annex-M over POTS||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|Cisco 887||ADSL2/2+ over basic telephone service (Annex A)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 887W)||Yes (Cisco 887G)|
|Cisco 887V||VDSL2 over basic telephone service||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 887V)||Yes (Cisco 887VG)|
|C888||G.SHDSL(EFM/ATM) (No ATM IMA support)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
|Cisco 888||G.SHDSL (ATM)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 888W)||Yes (Cisco 888G)|
|Cisco 888E||G.SHDSL (EFM)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||Yes (Cisco 888W)||Yes (Cisco 888EG)|
|Cisco 888EA||Multimode G.SHDSL (EFM/ATM)||4-port 10-/100-Mbps managed switch||No||No|
Cisco 880 Series Routers Benefits
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, Multimode G.SHDSL (Ethernet in the First Mile [EFM] and ATM), Multimode DSL (very-high-data-rate DSL 2 [VDSL2] and Asymmetric DSL 2 and 2+ [ADSL2 and ADSL2+, respectively]), 3G, and ISDN
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
- Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
- Newer Cisco 880 Series (part numbers C881-K9, C886VA-K9, C886VAJ-K9, C887VA-K9, C887VAM-K9 and C888-K9), which.
Sorry, no attachment available !