Cisco UCS B480 M5 Blade Server delivers outstanding performance, density, and scalability for enterprise and mission-critical applications in a 4-socket, full-width form factor. Its product parameters are.
Cisco UCS B480 M5 Blade Server General Introduction
We can quickly deploy stateless physical and virtual workloads with the Cisco B480 M5. The B480 M5 supports Intel® Xeon® scalable processors with up to 6 TB of content capacity, four SAS, SATA, and NVMe drives; M.2 storage; up to four GPUs; and 160 for I/O throughput Gigabit Ethernet connectivity provides outstanding performance, flexibility, and I/O throughput levels for running the most demanding applications.
The B480 M5 is a full-width blade server supported by the Cisco UCS 5108 blade server chassis. The 5108 chassis and Cisco B-Series blade servers have inherent architectural advantages:
- Provides architectural benefits through Cisco UCS, eliminating the need to power, cool, and manage excess switches (management, storage, and network switches), host bus adapters (HBAs), and network interface cards (NICs) in each blade chassis And don’t have to buy too many switches
- Reduces total cost of ownership by removing the management module from the chassis, making the chassis stateless.
- Reduce single management tasks by providing a single highly available Cisco Unified Computing SystemTM (Cisco UCS) management domain for all system and rack servers
Cisco UCS B480 M5 Blade Server Product Picture
Cisco UCS B480 M5 Blade Server Datasheet
|Appearance||The full-width blade server is installed in the Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis.|
|A maximum of four Cisco UCS B480 M5 blade servers can be installed in each blade chassis.|
|Processor||Four Intel® Xeon® Scalable Servers|
|RAM||48 DDR4 DIMM slots: 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB at speeds up to 2666 MHz|
|Mezzanine slot||5 PCIe 3.0 mezzanine slots:|
|1 slot only supports Cisco UCS VIC 1340 Adapter|
|Two mezzanine card slots support Cisco adapters, Cisco UCS storage accelerators, and GPUs|
|2 front mezzanine slots support GPU|
|Storage controller||Diskless system (no drive slot or RAID controller),|
|Cisco FlexStorageTM 12 Gbps SAS RAID controller with hard disk drive (HDD) bay for SAS connectivity up to 12 Gbps|
|Cisco FlexStorage 12 Gbps SAS RAID controller with 2 GB of flash-powered write cache (FBWC) and HDD bay for SAS connectivity up to 12 Gbps|
|Cisco FlexStorage PCI Express (PCIe) Solid State Disk (SSD) and pass-through modules with HDD bays|
|Storage device||Up to 4 optional front-mounted hot-swappable 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) SAS or SATA HDD, SSD, and PCIe NVMe drives|
|Other storage||Two Cisco FlexFlash internal SD cards (32, 64, and 128 GB) for installing an operating system or hypervisor; the second SD card can be used to mirror the first SD card|
|Dual M.2 SATA SSD (240, 480 and 960 GB)|
Cisco UCS B480 M5 Blade Server Feature
The Cisco UCS B480 M5 blade server delivers outstanding performance, density, and scalability for enterprise and mission-critical applications in a 4-socket, full-width form factor. Its product parameters are as follows:
- Four Intel® Xeon® expandable CPU slots (up to 28 cores per slot)
- 2666 MHz DDR4 memory and 48 DIMM slots; if using 128 GB DIMMs, the memory can reach 6 TB
- Cisco FlexStorage® Storage Subsystem
- 5 mezzanine adapters for up to four GPUs
- Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1340 modular onboard LAN (mLOM) slot and mLOM slot for upcoming 4th generation VIC
- Internal Secure Digital Card (SD) and M.2 boot options
Sorry, no attachment available !