Huawei OSX080N04 10g Module is Optical Transceiver(SFP+,1550nm,9.953~10.3125Gb/s,0~4dBm,-24dBm,LC,SM,80km)
Huawei OSX080N04 10g Module Product Overview
A 10G optical module refers to an optical module that can send and receive 10G data signals per second. According to different packages.
10G optical modules can be divided into XENPAK optical modules, X2 optical modules, and XFP optical modules As a low-speed optical module, the 10G optical module has its unique status for each speed optical module.
There are two main types of 10G optical modules: XFP optical modules and SFP+ optical modules. XFP optical modules are relatively large because they appeared earlier, while SFP+ optical modules are an upgraded version of SFP optical modules with low cost, small size and compatibility. Various advantages such as strong performance have been widely used in data center networks.
The 10G network technology and market have matured. The 10G data center solution is usually 10G with SFP+ 10G optical modules and LC fiber patch cords. Different speeds should match the corresponding speed optical modules.
Huawei OSX080N04 10g Module Product Pictures
Huawei OSX080N04 10g Module Product Specifications
|Sub Product Family
|NetEngine NE20E Router
Huawei SFP-10G-ZR Module Product Features
- 10G SFP+ SR optical module 10GBase-SR is one of the Ethernet specifications. The 10G SFP+ SR optical module conforms to this standard specification, and the SR in this optical module model means Short Range, which means that it is together with multimode fiber The maximum transmission distance used can reach 300m. 10G SFP+ LRM optical module The 10G SFP+ LRM optical module complies with the 10GBase-LRM Ethernet specification, where LRM refers to the Long Reach Multimode (Long Reach Multimode).
- 10G SFP+ LRM optical module can be used with OM1, OM2, and OM3 multimode optical fiber, and is mainly used for FDDI network and 10G data communication. Its low power consumption and excellent EMI performance can also fully comply with the MSA SFF-8431 standard.
- 10G SFP+ ER optical module The 10G SFP+ ER optical module complies with the 10GBase-ER Ethernet specification, where ER means Extended Range, its wavelength is 1550nm, and the transmission distance can reach 40km when used with single-mode fiber 10G SFP+ ZR optical module
- 10G SFP+ ZR optical module complies with the 10GBase-ZR Ethernet specification, but this specification is proprietary to Cisco. The ZR in the 10G SFP+ ZR optical module model refers to the longest distance (Ze best Range). It can be seen that the transmission distance of this optical module is very long, and the maximum transmission distance when used with single-mode fiber is up to 80km 9. 10G electrical port module
- The 10G electrical interface module is a photoelectric conversion module with an SFP+ package. The interface type is RJ45. It is usually used together with a Category 6 or Category 7 network patch cord. The disadvantage of this optical module is that it does not support the DOM function and has a transmission distance. Is 30m 10G SFP+ BIDI optical module BIDI optical module is a single-fiber bidirectional optical module. This optical module has two packaging methods, SFP and SFP+. The main difference is that the rate of BIDI SFP+ optical module is 10G, and the rate of BIDI SFP optical module is 100M or Gigabit.
Huawei OSX080N04 10g Module Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !