Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch is a simplified Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 48*10/100/1000 Base-T ports and 4*1000Base-X ports AC Power
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Overview
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch is a simplified Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 48*10/100/1000 Base-T ports and 4*1000Base-X ports AC Power and Forwarding performance: 78Mpps. The product is a next-generation energy-saving gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet switch offering flexible GE access ports and extensive services. At the same time, S5700-52P-LI-AC supporting Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS), also referred to as G8032. As the latest ring network protocol, ERPS was developed based on traditional Ethernet MAC and bridging functions and uses mature Ethernet OAM function and a ring automatic protection switching (R-APS) mechanism to implement millisecond-level protection switching. ERPS supports various services and allows flexible networking, helping customers build a network with lower OPEX and CAPEX. Based on them, Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch provides customers with a green, easy-to manage,
easy-to-expand, and cost-effective gigabit to the desktop solution.
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Pictures
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Specifications
|Port||48*10/100/1000 Base-T ports and 4*1000Base-X ports|
|Memory (RAM)||256 MB|
|Flash||V200R001: 64 MB|
|V200R002 and later versions: 200 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||39.26 years|
|Mean time to repair (MTTR)||2 hours|
|Service port surge protection||Common mode: ±6 kV|
|Power supply surge protection||±6 kV in differential mode, ±6 kV in common mode|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||43.6 mm x 442.0 mm x 310.0 mm (1.72 in. x 17.4 in. x 12.2 in.)|
|Weight (with packaging)||3.5 kg (7.72 lb)|
|Stack ports||V200R010 and earlier versions: the last two uplink 1000BASE-X optical ports
V200R011 and later versions: four uplink 1000BASE-X optical ports
|Rated voltage range||100 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum voltage range||90 V AC to 264 V AC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz|
|Maximum power consumption (100% throughput, full speed of fans)||48.4 W|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Noise under normal temperature (27°C, sound power)||< 43.8 dB(A)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|Operating altitude||0-5000 m (0-16404 ft.)|
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Features
- Complying with IEEE 802.3ah and 802.1ag, the S5700-LI supports point-to-point Ethernet fault management and can detect faults in the last mile of an Ethernet link to users.
- Supporting strict ARP learning, which prevents ARP spoofing attacks that exhaust ARP entries. It also provides IP source checks to prevent DoS attacks caused by MAC address spoofing, IP address spoofing, and MAC/IP spoofing.
- Supporting centralized MAC address authentication, 802.1x authentication, and NAC. It authenticates users based on statically or dynamically bound user information, such as the user name, IP address, MAC address, VLAN ID, access interface, and flag indicating whether antivirus software is installed. VLANs, QoS policies, and ACLs can be dynamically applied to users.
- Offering customers extensive selection of energy-saving with standard mode, • basic mode and advanced mode that accommodates most needs. By matching port link down/up, optical-module in-place/out of place, port shut down/undo shutdown, idle period, busy period to increase the proportion of the dynamic energy-saving to reduce the power consumption.
- Reducing energy consumption without compromising system performance, ensuring good user experience. The S5700-LI adopts multiple cutting-edge energy-saving designs, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), port energy detection, dynamic CPU frequency adjustment, and device sleeping.
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product and More S5700 Models
Huawei S5700-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !