Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch is standard gigabit access switch with 24*10/100/1000BASE-T ports,4*10GE SFP+ ports, PoE+, without power module)
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product Overview
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch is built on Huawei’s unified Versatile Routing Platform (VRP), CloudEngine S5731-S switches provide enhanced Layer 3 features, simplified Operations & Maintenance (O&M), Intelligent Stack (iStack) technology — allowing multiple stacking-capable switches to function as a single logical switch — flexible Ethernet networking, and mature Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) features.
CloudEngine S5731-S supports zero-touch deployment, replacement of faulty devices without additional configuration, USB-based deployment, batch configuration, and batch remote upgrade. The capabilities facilitate device deployment, upgrade, service provisioning, and other management and maintenance operations, and also greatly reduce O&M costs. The CloudEngine S5731-S can be managed using SNMP v1/v2c/v3, CLI, web-based network management system, or SSH v2. 0. Additionally, it supports RMON, multiple log hosts, port traffic statistics collection, and network quality analysis, which facilitate network optimization and reconstruction.
The series is widely used in a range of scenarios, including enterprise campus access and aggregation, as well as data center access.
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product Picture
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product Specification
|Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||57.21 years|
|Mean time to repair (MTTR)||2 hours|
|Service port surge protection||Common mode: ±6 kV|
|Weight (with packaging)||8.6 kg (18.96 lb)|
|Stack ports||10GE SFP+ ports on the front panel|
|Power supply surge protection||±6 kV in differential mode, ±6 kV in common mode|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|Operating altitude||0-5000 m (0-16404 ft.)|
|Flash||1 GB in total. To view the available flash memory size, run the display version command.|
|Rated voltage range||AC input: 100 V AC to 130 V AC, 200 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|High-Voltage DC input: 240 V DC|
|Maximum voltage range||AC input: 90 V AC to 290 V AC, 45 Hz to 65 Hz|
|High-Voltage DC input: 190 V DC to 290 V DC|
|Maximum power consumption (100% throughput, full speed of fans)||Not providing the PoE function: 121 W|
|100% PoE loads: 977 W (PoE: 720 W)|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +45°C (23°F to 113°F) at an altitude of 0-1800 m (0-5906 ft.)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Noise under normal temperature (27°C, sound power)||< 62.3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Basic dimensions (excluding the parts protruding from the body): 43.6 mm x 442.0 mm x 420.0 mm (1.72 in. x 17.4 in. x 16.5 in.)|
|Maximum dimensions (the depth is the distance from ports on the front panel to the handle on the rear panel): 43.6 mm x 442.0 mm x 448.0 mm (1.72 in. x 17.4 in. x 17.7 in.)|
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product Feature
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch supports many Layer 2/Layer 3 multicast protocols such as PIM SM, PIM DM, PIM SSM, MLD, and IGMP snooping, to support multi-terminal high-definition video surveillance and video conferencing services.
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch supports multiple Layer 3 features including OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and VRRP, meeting enterprises’ requirements on access and aggregation service bearing, and enabling a variety of voice, video, and data applications.
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch supports MAC address authentication, 802. 1x authentication, and Portal authentication, and implements dynamic delivery of policies (VLAN, QoS, and ACL) to users.
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch provides a series of mechanisms to defend against DoS and user-targeted attacks. DoS attacks are targeted at switches and include SYN flood, Land, Smurf, and ICMP flood attacks. User-targeted attacks include bogus DHCP server attacks, IP/MAC address spoofing, DHCP request flood, and change of the DHCP CHADDR value.
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch sets up and maintains a DHCP snooping binding table, and discards the packets that do not match the table entries. You can specify DHCP snooping trusted and untrusted ports to ensure that users connect only to the authorized DHCP server.
- Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch supports strict ARP learning, which protects a network against ARP spoofing attacks to ensure normal network access.
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product and More Model
Huawei S5731-S24P4X Switch Product Application