GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable is ndoor Steel Armored Fiber Optic Cable complying with JFJH53 cable complies with standard YD/T1258.4-2003、GB/T13993 、IECA-596、GR-409、IEC794 and other standards.
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Overview
The steel armored fiber optic cable (GJFJH53) used 0.9mm or 0.6mm tight buffer stranded with aramid yarns, sheathed with LSZH as an inner jacket, covered with PSP corrugated steel taps beneath the inner and PE outer jacket.
The biggest difference between armored optical cables and ordinary optical cables is that they have strong tensile properties. The core of the armored optical cable is covered with multiple layers of metal or non-metal sheath, which makes the optical cable have very good bending and tensile resistance. During construction or use, even if the armored optical cable is twisted or too tense, its internal optical fiber can transmit data normally, and will not cause damage to the optical cable or reduce the quality of transmitted data due to external factors.
In contrast, ordinary optical cables usually have only a simple sheath, no armor material, and their tensile resistance is relatively weak. Under the condition of external force, ordinary optical cables are easily pulled off or bent and damaged, thus affecting their transmission rate and transmission distance. Therefore, armored optical cables are usually used for wiring in complex environments, such as subways, railways, highways and other occasions that require tensile and compressive pressure, while ordinary optical cables are suitable for general indoors, outdoors and other occasions.
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Pictures
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Specifications
|Cable cut-off wavelength
|Tight Buffer Diameter mm
|Cable Diameter mm
|Cable Weight Kg/km
|Tensile Strength Long/Short Term N
|Crush Resistance Long/Short Term N/100m
|Bending Radius Static/Dynamic mm
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Features
- Multi-core optical cable with steel belt armor to improve pressure resistance and rat bite resistance.
- High-strength aramid reinforcement, high-performance sheath material outer protection.
- It has good mechanical and environmental properties.
- Good transverse water barrier ability
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable and More Indoor Cables
Loose Buffered Fiber
Tight Buffered Fiber
GJFJV SX Tight
GJFV 2-24 Colored
GJFJV 2-24 Tight
GJFJH53 Steel Armored
Figure 8 Cable
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Applications
- Indoor horizontal wiring, vertical wiring in buildings, LAN network.
- Standard fiber core can be directly mounted connector for connection with equipment.
- As a tail cable used as the backbone network, it can be directly connected to the indoor from the outside, eliminating the junction box, isolating lightning and improving system reliability.
GJFJH53 Steel Armored Cable Product Topology
Sorry, no attachment available !