Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W is a next generation Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wall plate Access Point reaching rate of up to 1.775 Gbit/s.
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W Overview
this access point is a Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wall plate access point, which can simultaneously provide services on 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) and 5 GHz (2x2MIMO) frequency bands. Built-in smart antennas enable always-on Wi-Fi signals for users, significantly enhancing users’ wireless experiences. Additionally, it supports WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA3-SAE, WPA/WPA2-PPSK, WPA/WPA2/WPA3-802.1x, and WAPI authentication/encryption modes to ensure security of the wireless network. The authentication mechanism is used to authenticate user identities so that only authorized users can access network resources. The encryption mechanism is used to encrypt data transmitted over wireless links to ensure that the data can only be received and parsed by expected users. These strengths make AirEngine 5761-11W ideal for scenarios requiring high bandwidth and high-quality network experience, such as hotels, wards and dormitories.
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W Specifications
|Description||11ax indoor,2+2 dual bands,smart antenna,USB,BLE|
|First supported version||V200R020C10|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||38mm×86mm×160mm|
|Power Input||DC: 12 V ±10%|
|PoE power supply: In compliance with 802.3af|
|Note: When 802.3af power is supplied, the USB port and PSE are disabled.|
|Maximum Power Consumption||12.7 W (excluding USB)|
|Note: The actual maximum power consumption depends on local laws and regulations.|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment.|
|Antenna Type||Built-in Smart Antennas|
|MIMO:Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 2 x 2:2; 5 GHz: 2 x 2:2|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac wave2/ax|
|Maximum Rate||1.775 Gbit/s|
|Storage temperature [°C(°F)]||–40°C to +70°C (–40°F to +158°F)|
|Long-term operating relative humidity [RH]||5% RH to 95% RH|
|Long-term operating altitude [m(ft.)]||–60 m to +5000 m (–196.85 ft to +16404.20 ft)|
|Atmospheric pressure [kPa]||53kPa – 106kPa ETSI 300 019-2-3|
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W Features
- MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- Spatial reuse (SR) technology uses basic service set (BSS) coloring to enable APs and STAs to distinguish BSSs, minimizing co-channel interference.
- The target wake time (TWT) allows APs and STAs to negotiate the sleep and wake time with each other, thereby improving the battery life of the STAs.
- Support WIDS/WIPS, and can monitor, identify, defend, counter, and perform refined management on the rogue devices, to provide security guarantees for air interface environment and wireless data transmission.
- Support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands. The 5GHz-prior access function enables an AP to steer STAs to the 5 GHz frequency band first, which reduces load and interference on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, improving the user experience.
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W and More Models
Huawei AirEngine 5761-11W Applications