Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W is a Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wall plate access point, which can simultaneously provide services on 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) and 5 GHz (2×2 MIMO) frequency bands, achieving a device rate of up to 2.975 Gbps.
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W Overview
This model highlights high bandwidth and high concurrency with compact size, facilitating flexible deployment and saving customers’ investment. In addition, AirEngine 5762-13W supports 160 MHz frequency bandwidth, which increases the number of available data subcarriers and expands transmission channels. It uses 1024-QAM modulation and MU-MIMO to achieve a rate of up to 0.575 Gbps at 2.4 GHz radio, 2.4 Gbps at 5 GHz radio, and 2.975 Gbps for the device. Moreover, the dynamic frequency assignment (DFA) algorithm is used to automatically detect adjacentchannel and co-channel interference, and identify any 2.4 GHz redundant radio. Through automatic inter-AP negotiation, the redundant radio is automatically switched to another mode (dual-5G AP models support 2.4G-to-5G switchover) or is disabled to reduce 2.4 GHz co-channel interference and increase the system capacity. These strengths make the AirEngine 5762-13W ideal for indoor coverage scenarios of small and medium-sized enterprise offices, hospitals, and higher education.
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W Specifications
|Description||11ax indoor,2+2 dual bands,smart antenna,USB,BLE|
|First supported version||V200R021C01|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||160 x 86 x 38 mm|
|Power Input||DC: 12 V ±10%|
|PoE power supply: in compliance with 802.3at/af|
|Maximum Power Consumption||12 W (excluding USB)|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 256|
|Antenna Type||Built-in Smart Antennas|
|MIMO:Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 2 x 2:2; 5 GHz: 2 x 2:2|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Maximum Rate||2.975 Gbit/s|
|Storage temperature [°C(°F)]||–40°C to +70°C (–40°F to +158°F)|
|Long-term operating relative humidity [RH]||5% RH to 95% RH|
|Long-term operating altitude [m(ft.)]||–60 m to +5000 m (–196.85 ft to +16404.20 ft)|
|Atmospheric pressure [kPa]||53kPa – 106kPa ETSI 300 019-2-3|
|USB||USB 2.0 (supporting 5 W power supply)|
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W Features
- Uplink: 1 x GE; downlink: 1 x GE.
- Various installation modes for easy deployment, including wall-mounting and plate-mounting.
- Built-in smart antennas to provide precise coverage for STAs, reduce interference, and improve signal quality.
- USB port for external IoT expansion (supporting protocols such as ZigBee, and RFID)
- Support Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP.
- Support the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
- MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- 1024-QAM modulation, improving data transmission efficiency by 25% compared with 802.11ac (256-QAM).
- Spatial reuse (SR) technology uses basic service set (BSS) coloring to enable APs and STAs to distinguish BSSs, minimizing co-channel interference.
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W and More Models
Huawei AirEngine 5762-13W Applications