Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch is next-generation 10GE Ethernet switch with 48 x 10 GE SFP+ and 6 x 40/100 GE QSFP28
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch Product Overview
The switch is designed for data centers and high-end campus networks, providing high-performance, high-density 10GE ports, and low latency. At the same time, CloudEngine 6870-48S6CQ-EI-A has advanced hardware architecture with 100GE uplink ports and high-density 10GE access ports. The 4 GB buffer can effectively cope with traffic bursts in video and search services. By using the Huawei VRP8 software platform, it offers extensive data center service features and high stacking capability. Additionally, the airflow direction (front-to-back or back-to-front) can be changed. CloudEngine 6870 series can work with CloudEngine 16800 or CloudEngine 12800 switches to build an elastic, virtualized, high-quality fabric with end-to-end large buffer, meeting the requirements of cloud-computing data centers.
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch Pictures
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch Specifications
|Downlink Ports||48 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Uplink Ports||6 x 40/100 GE QSFP28|
|Switching Capacity||2.16 Tbit/s|
|Forwarding Performance||720 mpps|
|BFD for BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, static route, and VXLAN|
|O&M||Telemetry Netstream sFlow ERSPAN|
|Data Center Features||VXLAN routing and bridging|
|DCBX, PFC, and ETS|
|Maximum Power Consumption||394 W|
|Power Supply||600W AC&240V DC|
|1000W -48V DC|
|Operating Voltage||AC: 90V～290V|
|380V HVDC: 190V～400V|
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch Product Features
- can work with a mainstream virtualization platform. As the high-performance, hardware gateway of an overlay network (VXLAN), the CloudEngine 6870 series can support more than 16 million tenants.
- can connect to a cloud platform through an open API to provide unified management of software and hardware networks.
- The hardware gateway deployment enables fast service deployment without changing the customer network, providing investment protection.
- support Border Gateway Protocol – Ethernet VPN (BGP-EVPN), which can run as the VXLAN control plane to simplify VXLAN configuration within and between data centers.
- support Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), which permits storage, data, and computing services to be transmitted on one network, reducing the costs of network construction and maintenance.
- Support centralized FCoE/FC gateway deployment, which makes network O&M simpler.
- Support multiple data center features: Priority-based Flow Control (PFC), Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) and Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX). These features ensure low latency and zero packet loss for FC storage and high-speed computing services.
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch and More CE6800 Switches
CloudEngine 6857E-48S6CQ “48*10GE SFP+ 6*40/100GE QSFP28 “
CloudEngine 6857F-48S6CQ “48*10GE SFP+ 6*40/100GE QSFP28 “
CloudEngine 6857F-48T6CQ 48*10GE Base-T 6*40/100GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6865E-48S8CQ 48*10/25GE SFP28 8*40/100GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881-48S6CQ 48 x 10GE SFP+ ports and 6 x 100GE QSFP28 ports
CloudEngine 6881-48T6CQ 48*10G RJ45, 6*100G QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881H-48S6CQ 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6881H-48T6CQ 48*10 GE Base-T and 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6870-48S6CQ-EI-A 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863-48S6CQ 48*10/25 GE SFP28 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863E-48S6CQ 48*10/25 GE SFP28 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6863H-48S6CQ 48*25 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
CloudEngine 6866-48S8CQ-P 48*10/25 GE SFP28 or 48 x 50 GE SFP56 8*40/100 GE QSFP28 or 8 x 200 GE QSFP56
CloudEngine 6860-HAM 48*10/25 GE SFP28 or 48 x 50 GE SFP56 8*40/100 GE QSFP28 or 8 x 200 GE QSFP56
CloudEngine 6820H-48S6CQ 48*10 GE SFP+ 6*40/100 GE QSFP28
Huawei CE6870-48S6CQ-EI-A Switch Product Applications