Huawei OSN 1800 V is a new generation of packet-enhanced multi-service optical transport platform. The high integration level fills the needs of metro equipment.
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product Overview
Huawei OSN 1800 V provides Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) and Gigabit passive optical network (GPON) service interfaces, to meet the demands on fiber quantity and capacity. of PON On the other hand, as WDM can transport longer, the ONUs can be deployed further from the OLT and hence enlarged PON coverage. The LOS/LOF alarm detection is also provided for easy fault locating in the network.
The OptiX OSN 1800 series provide the status monitoring function of the protection mechanism and the detecting function of the protection switching, reliability and resource availability so as to enhance the network reliability.There are five protection switching commands, clear switching, locked switching, forced switching, automatic switching and manual switching, arranged by priority from high to low. Automatic switching is triggered by the system upon internal switching conditions. Locked switching, forced switching and manual switching are externally issued on the U2000 as means to test and maintain the system. A clear switching command can be issued on the U2000 to clear the preceding three external switching commands.
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product Picture
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product Specification
|Model||OSN 1800 V|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||221 mm x 442 mm x 224 mm|
|Number of Service Slots||15 slots per cabinet (DC)|
|12 slots per cabinet (AC)|
|Cross-connect Capability||OTN: 700G ODUk (k=0/1/2/2e/flex|
|SDH: 280G (high-order), 40G (low-order)|
|Number of Wavelengths (maximum)||DWDM: 80 wavelengths|
|CWDM: 8 wavelengths|
|Rate per Wavelength (maximum)||100G/200G|
|Installation Rack||19-inch to 23-inch rack, ETSI 300 mm or 600 mm rack|
|Power Supply||110V to 220V AC, -48V to -60V DC|
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product Feature
- Single-Fiber Bi-Directional Transmission: The OptiX OSN 1800 series provide the single-fiber bidirectional transmission solution. That is, one fiber is shared for the receiving and transmitting of multi-wavelength optical signals. In this way, fiber resources are effectively utilized.
- Easy Installation: The equipment is an 1U height or 2U height box. It is light and compact. Therefore, a single person can solely install the equipment.
- Simplified Commissioning: There are indicators on boards, indicating their running status and optical power receiving status. This facilitates the on-site installation and commissioning.
- Temperature-hardened feature: In some special configuration scenarios, some boards can function properly at extremely low or high temperature.
- Low costs and easy operation and maintenance (O&M): A smaller number of optical fibers and colored optical modules are used and BBUs are managed and maintained in centralized mode.
- Good performance: BBUs are placed together. In this case, the hold-off time for service switchover among base stations is shortened.
- High reliability: Protection can be implemented at the OTN layer so that services are protected against link faults.
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product and Related Service Unit
|82601314||RTU-LNSDRTUC04||OSN 1800 Line Capacity RTU for 200G CFP/CFP2 Port(Per 100G)|
|88032XBP||TNFS00OCCL03||OSN 1800-Optical Channel Connection License Per 100G Port|
|82601313||RTU-LNSDRTUC03||OSN 1800 Line Port Enable RTU for 200G CFP/CFP2 Port|
|82601315||RTU-LNSDRTUQ03||OSN 1800 Client Port Enable RTU for 100G QSFP Port|
|2301698||TMK5K02AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 V Pro,DC,with fiber storage)|
|2301629||TMK5K01AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 V Pro,DC)|
|2301676||TMBK04AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II TP,AC,with fiber storage)|
|2301695||TMK2K04AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II PRO,AC,with fiber storage)|
|2301675||TMBK03AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II TP,AC)|
|2301694||TMK2K03AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II Pro,AC)|
|82600797||NSDSSDHFUN02||OptiX OSN 1800/1832 SDH Function Fee(Per Subrack)|
|02312ADY||TNF6APIU||OSN1800V AC Power Interface Board|
|82601316||RTU-LNSDRTUS01||OSN 1800 Client Port Enable RTU for 10G SFP Port|
|82600799||NSDSOTNFUN01||OptiX OSN 1800/1832 OTN Function Fee(Per Subrack)|
|82600747||NSDSMPLSTP01||OptiX OSN 1800 PACKET Function Fee(Contain MPLS-TP Function,Per Subrack)|
|2301622||TMBK02AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II TP,DC,with fiber storage)|
|2301689||TMK2K02AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II Pro,DC,with fiber storage)|
|2301621||TMBK01AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II TP,DC)|
|2301631||TMK2K01AFB||Assembly Chassis(OptiX OSN 1800 II Pro,DC)|
|82600796||NSDSPKTENC02||OptiX OSN 1800 Platform,Universal Line Card Packet Encapsulation Ability fee(Per Unit)|
|03030KMB||TNF1FAN01||OSN 1800 II FAN BOX|
|03030KPM||TNF1FAN02||OSN 1800 FAN Unit|
|03030KPM-001||TNF1FAN02||OSN 1800 FAN Unit|
Huawei OSN 1800 V Product Application
Sorry, no attachment available !