Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch is a gigabit enterprise switch with 48*10/100/1000 Base-T ports and 4*1000Base-X ports AC power supply, supporting RPS Forwarding performance: 78Mpps
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Overview
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch is a next-generation energy-saving switch to meet the demand for high-bandwidth access and Ethernet multi-service aggregation. Based on the cutting-edge hardware and Huawei Versatile Routing Platform (VRP) software, the switch provides a large switching capacity, high reliability (double power slots and hardware Ethernet OAM), and high-density GE ports to accommodate 10 Gbit/s upstream transmissions. Moreover, it supports automatic configuration, plug-and-play, and batch remote upgrade. These capabilities simplify device management and maintenance and reduce maintenance costs. S5700S-52P-LI-AC uses advanced reliability, security, and energy conservation technologies, helping enterprise customers build a next generation IT network.
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Pictures
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Specifications
|Port||48*10/100/1000 Base-T ports and 4*1000Base-X ports AC power|
|Memory (RAM)||256 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||39.26 years|
|Mean time to repair (MTTR)||2 hours|
|Service port surge protection||Common mode: ±6 kV|
|Power supply surge protection||±6 kV in differential mode, ±6 kV in common mode|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||43.6 mm x 442.0 mm x 310.0 mm (1.72 in. x 17.4 in. x 12.2 in.)|
|Weight (with packaging)||3.5 kg (7.72 lb)|
|Stack ports||Not supported|
|Rated voltage range||100 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum voltage range||90 V AC to 264 V AC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz|
|Maximum power consumption (100% throughput, full speed of fans)||48.4 W|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) at an altitude of 0-1800 m (0-5906 ft.)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Noise under normal temperature (27°C, sound power)||< 43.8 dB(A)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95%, noncondensing|
|Operating altitude||0-5000 m (0-16404 ft.)|
|Typical power consumption (30% of traffic load)
Tested according to ATIS standard
No PoE power consumption
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Features
- Implementing complex traffic classification based on packet information such as the 5-tuple, IP preference, ToS, DSCP, IP protocol type, ICMP type, TCP source port, VLAN ID, Ethernet protocol type, and CoS. ACLs can be applied to inbound or outbound direction on an interface.
- Supporting a flow-based two-rate three-color CAR. Each port supports eight priority queues and multiple queue scheduling algorithms such as WRR, DRR, PQ, WRR+PQ, and DRR+PQ. All of these ensure the quality of voice, video, and data services.
- Providing multiple security measures to defend against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, and attacks against networks or users. DoS attack types include SYN Flood attacks, Land attacks, Smurf attacks, and ICMP Flood attacks. Attacks to networks refer to STP BPDU/root attacks. Attacks to users include bogus DHCP server attacks, man-in-the-middle attacks, IP/MAC spoofing attacks, DHCP request flood attacks. DoS attacks that change the CHADDR field in DHCP packets are also attacks against users
- Supporting DHCP snooping, which discards invalid packets that do not match any binding entries, such as ARP spoofing packets and IP spoofing packets. This prevents man-in-the-middle attacks to campus networks that hackers initiate by using ARP packets. The interface connected to a DHCP server
- Supporting centralized MAC address authentication, 802.1x authentication, and NAC. It authenticates users based on statically or dynamically bound user information such as the user name, IP address, MAC address, VLAN ID, access interface, and flag indicating whether antivirus software is installed. VLANs, QoS policies, and ACLs can be applied to users dynamically.
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product And more Models
Huawei S5700S-52P-LI-AC Switch Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !