Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch is a standard 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch for the enterprise network market with 24 x 10GE SFP+ ports, 6 x 40GE/100GE QSFP28 ports
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Overview
The switch is high-performance all-10 Gigabit Ethernet switches for next-generation enterprise network architecture. S6735-S24X6C supports 1+1 power backup, Packet forwarding rate: 1260Mpps and Switching capacity: 2.56T/25.6Tbps. With rich service characteristics, perfect security control, simple operation and maintenance, and mature IPv6 characteristics, it is widely used in large-scale park aggregation, access or small and medium-sized park cores in various industries such as transportation, manufacturing, and education.
In addition, Huawei S6735-S24X6C supports intelligent O&M of audio and video services and is based on the Enhanced Media Delivery Index eMDI. The device is used as a monitoring node to periodically count and report the audio and video service indicator parameters to the iMaster NCE campus network analysis component CampusInsight. CampusInsight combines the monitoring results of multiple nodes to quickly delimit audio and video service quality faults.
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Pictures
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Specifications
|parameter||CloudEngine S6735-S24X6C||CloudEngine S6735-S48X6C|
|Packet forwarding rate||1260Mpps||1620Mpps|
|Swap capacity||2.56/25.6 Tbps||2.56/25.6 Tbps|
|Fixed ports||24 x 10GE SFP+ ports, 6 x 40GE/100GE QSFP28 ports||48 x 10GE SFP+ ports, 6 x 40GE/100GE QSFP28 ports|
|MAC features||Supports automatic MAC address learning and aging|
|Supports static, dynamic, and black hole MAC table entries|
|Supports source MAC address filtering|
|SVF simplified O&M||Supports managing access switches and APs as Parent|
|Support 2-layer AS architecture|
|Supports hybrid networking management with third-party vendors|
|VXLAN characteristics||Supports VXLAN Layer 2 gateway and Layer 3 gateway|
|BGP-EVPN is supported|
|Supports configuration via Netconf|
|IP routing||Static routes, RIPv1/2, RIPng, OSPF, OSPFv3, ECMP, ISIS, ISISv6, BGP, BGP4+, VRRP, VRRP6|
|Interoperability||VBST is based on VLAN spanning tree protocol (interoperable with PVST/PVST+/RPVST)|
|LNP Link Type Negotiation Protocol (similar to DTP)|
|VCMP VLAN centralized management protocol (similar to VTP)|
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Features
- support unified user management functions, shields the differences in access layer device capabilities and access methods, and supports multiple authentication parties such as 802.1X/MAC/Portal
- Support the grouping of users, domain, time-sharing management, users and services are visible and controllable, providing users with a consistent service experience throughout the network, and realizing the “to set” from “to set.”Alternate management-centric” to “user-managed-centric” leap.
- Support complete DoS anti-attack and user-type anti-attack. Among them, DoS anti-attacks mainly target attacks on the switch itself, including SYN Flood, Land, Smurf, ICMP Flood. User class prevention attacks involve DHCP server spoofing, IP/MAC spoofing, DHCP request floods, altering DHCP CHADDR values, and more.
- Support the ARP entry strict learning function, which can prevent normal users from being unable to access the Internet due to ARP spoofing attacks.
- Support VXLAN features, supports centralized gateway deployment, and supports BGP EVPN protocol to achieve dynamic establishment of VXLAN tunnels and can pass through Configure via Netconf/YANG.
- Support the construction of a unified virtual switching network (UVF) through VXLAN, which enables the integration of multiple sets of service networks or tenant networks on the same physical network
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Ordering Info
|Product Model||Product description|
|CloudEngine S6735-S24X6C||S6735-S24X6C (24 x 10 Gigabit SFP+, 6 x 100GE QSFP28, without power supply)|
|CloudEngine S6735-S48X6C||S6735-S48X6C (48 10 Gigabit SFP+, 6 x 100GE QSFP28, without power supply)|
|FAN-031A-B||Fan module (front and rear ventilation)|
|PAC600S12-CB||600W AC power module|
|PDC1000S12-DB||1000W DC power supply module|
|L-VxLAN-S67||S67 Series, VxLAN Software License per device|
|L-MLIC-S67S||S67XX-S basic software, per device|
|N1-S67S-M-Lic||N1-S67XX-S basic software, per device|
|N1-S67S-M-SnS1Y||S67XX-S Basic Software Software Subscription and Guaranteed Annual Fee, 1 year per device|
|N1-S67S-F-Lic||N1-Intent-Driven Campus Basic Package, S67XX-S, per device|
|N1-S67S-F-SnS||N1-Intent-Driven Campus Basic Package, S67XX-S software subscription and annual guarantee fee, per device|
|N1-S67S-A-Lic||N1-Intent-Driven Park Premium Package, S67XX-S, per device|
|N1-S67S-A-SnS||N1-Intent-Driven Park Premium Package, S67XX-S, Software Subscription & Guaranteed Annual Fee, per device|
|N1-S67S-FToA-SnS||N1-Intent-Driven Campus Basic Package upgraded to Premium Package, S67XX-S, software subscription and annual guarantee fee, per device|
|N1-S67S-FToA-Lic||N1-Intent-Driven Campus Basic Package upgraded to Premium Package, S67XX-S, per device|
Huawei S6735-S24X6C Switch Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !