Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches. They provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, these switches enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches Features
Automate software installation for zero-touch deployment. The port is automatically configured based on the device type. Proactively diagnose and fix hardware and software issues with Cisco Smart Call Home.
Reduce power consumption through switch sleep mode. Reduce traffic disruption through control plane redundancy between FlexStack-Plus switches. Prioritize applications by gaining application visibility and control through NetFlow Lite.
Cisco 2960-X provides port-based network access control using 802.1X; role-based and scalable dynamic access control through Cisco TrustSec technology; and IPv6 address stealing and malicious attacks through IPv6 first-hop security.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches Descriptions
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
- PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
- Cisco IOS LAN Baseor LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
- Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
- Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
- Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
- Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies2
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches Product Picture
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches Models
|Product Models||10/100/1000 Ethernet port||Uplink||Feature set||PoE+ Power||Flexstack-Plus and Flexstack-Extended stack|
|WS-C2960X-48FPD-L||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||LAN Base||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48LPD-L||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PD-L||24||2 SFP+ Uplink||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48TD-L||48||2 SFP+ Uplink||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24TD-L||24||2 SFP+ Uplink||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48FPS-L||48||4 SFP Uplink||LAN Base||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48LPS-L||48||4 SFP Uplink||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PS-L||24||4 SFP Uplink||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-L||48||4 SFP Uplink||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-L||24||4 SFP Uplink||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PSQ-L||24||2 SFP and 2||LAN Base||92W||not support|
|1000BASE-T Uplink||8 port|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-LL||48||2 SFP Uplink||LAN Lite||–||not support|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-LL||24||2 SFP Uplink||LAN Lite||–||not support|
Explanation of terms:
FlexStack-Plus stacking: A hot-swappable module for stacking, stacking up to 8 switches and working as one device
PoE: Power over Ethernet
PoE+: Enhanced Power over Ethernet
LAN Base: Advanced Layer 2 feature set
IP Lite: Basic Layer 3 feature set
Sorry, no attachment available !