Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board, as the main control unit of the equipment, is mainly responsible for the control, management and monitoring of the system. On the same chassis, the CE-MPUE-HALF main control board cannot be mixed with other types of main control boards.
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Overview
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board is the main control unit for CE16800 Series Switch. It is used to control, manage, and monitor the equipment.
The CloudEngine 16800 series has the industry-leading Clos switch architecture without backplane and industrial-grade reliability, as well as strict front and rear air duct design, and supports rich data center features. In addition, CloudEngine 16800, as a new generation core switch, adopts a variety of green and energy-saving innovative technologies to greatly reduce equipment energy consumption.
The CloudEngine 16800 series provides three product forms: CloudEngine 16816, CloudEngine 16808, and CloudEngine 16804.
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Picture
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Specification
|Weight without packaging||4.0 kg|
|CPU||24-core, 2.5 GHz clock speed|
|Flash||32 GB SSD|
|Dimensions without packaging (H x W x D)||45.7 mm x 215 mm x 522.5 mm (1.80 in. x 8.46 in. x 20.57 in.)|
|Memory||Standard configuration: 32 GB (Three DIMMs can be configured to expand the memory to 96 GB.)|
|Typical power consumption||116 W|
|Maximum power consumption||145 W|
|Typical heat dissipation||396 BTU/hour|
|Maximum heat dissipation||495 BTU/hour|
|Product certification||Safety standards compliance|
|EMC standards compliance|
|Environmental standards compliance|
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Feature
- Support BGP-EVPN as the control plane of VXLAN, simplifying the deployment of VXLAN
- BGP-EVPN triggers the automatic establishment of VXLAN tunnels between VTEPs to avoid full-mesh tunnel configuration; the control plane diffuses the MAC table for MAC learning, which can optimize the flooding of unknown flows; build a large two-layer network in the data center
- Standard protocol, perfect connection with the equipment of manufacturers in the industry, to ensure the long-term evolution of the network
- Support distributed network deployment, support QinQ access to VXLAN and other access methods, flexibly customize diverse heterogeneous networks according to needs
- Support EVPN + VXLAN as the two-layer interconnection technology between DCs to realize VXLAN cross-data center active-active and save cross-DC bandwidth
- CloudEngine 16800 supports segmentation and reassembly of IP data packets. Large IP data packets can be transmitted over WAN networks without MTU restrictions. The CloudEngine 16800 switch can also identify fragmented data packets for seamless interconnection with routers.
Support IPv4 and IPv6 hybrid overlay networking to meet the requirements of two IPv6 evolution modes
- Supports IPv6 Overlay services. That is, the network IPv6 first, the newly built data center Underlay IPv6 network, and the tenant IPv4 services carried by it are gradually transformed
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Port Indicator
|1. Running status indicator||2. Active/Standby status indicator||3. Reset button||4. Stack status indicator||5. OFL button|
|6. USB-based deployment indicator||7. ETH port indicator||8. SFP+ optical port indicator||9. High-precision clock optical module indicator||–|
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product and Related Board
CE-MPUD-HALF (CE16800 Main Processing Unit D (half-width))
CE-MPUD-HK (CE16800 Main Processing Unit D-HK (half-width))
CE-MPUE-HALF (CE16800 Main Processing Unit E (half-width))
CE-MPUD-FULL (CE16800 Main Processing Unit D (full-width))
CE-MPUD-FK (CE16800 Main Processing Unit D-FK (full-width))
CE-MPUE-FULL (CE16800 Main Processing Unit E (full-width))
Huawei CE-MPUE-HALF Board Product Application
Sorry, no attachment available !