ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ Product Overview
ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ optical transceiver is designed to work together with GPON-type optical line terminal such as C320 C300 ZTE.
ZTE GPON-OLT-CLASS-C ++ is an SFP optical module applied to GPON 0LT. It uses an LC optical interface. And fewer bureaus ”network evolution and deployment requirements to enhance access capabilities and meet flat network requirements. This ZTE C ++ optical module, which emits about + 7.5DB, can transmit data over long distances. It is farther than C + and has a transmission quality Better. Suitable for projects with higher network requirements.
ZXA10 C320 is a compact design access optical platform with small capacity. And it supports xPON access and smooth evolution. ZXA10 C320 allows connect up to 4096 ONT/ONU with power consumption less than 200W.
ZXA10 C300 is an optical-access platform with large capacity and high density. Numerous access approaches are supported and the triple-play services can be realized. The customized scenarios are provided for various networks demands.
ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ Product Pictures
ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ Product Specifications
|Fiber to the Home, Passive Optical Network
|Ethernet, Sonet / Sdh, Fiber Channel
|CE, FCC, RoHS
ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ Product Features
- Support ITU-T G.984.2 GPON OLT C++ application
- Single fiber bi-directional data links with symmetric 2.488Gbps Tx and 1.244Gbps Rx
- 1490nm continuous-mode transmitter with DFB LD
- 1310nm burst-mode receiver with APD-TIA
- 2-wire interface for integrated digital diagnostic Monitoring
- Receiver RESET, Signal Detect, RSSI function indication (RESET, RX_SD, RSSI)
- SFF package with SC/UPC receptacle optical interface
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operation case temperature -40~85°C for industrial and 0~70°C for commercial
ZTE SFP GPON OLT C++ Product Applications
GPON OLT C+, 60km, TX 1490nm 2.488Gbps, RX 1310nm
1.244Gbps, SFP form-factor, SC/UPC Receptacle
Can be used in any brand GPON OLT Pon ports