Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO is a new generation flagship Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wireless access point featuring 16 Smart Antennas applied for high-density and bandwidth-hungry scenarios.
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO is an indoor flagship Access Point with 16 antennas for high-density and high-bandwidth scenarios of large enterprises. This model complies with the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard. And It will be suitable for scenarios in various industries such as corporate office, government, higher education, and general education. In addition, AirEngine 8760 has a built-in dual-band smart antenna, with up to 16 spatial streams, allowing the whole machine to reach a rate of 10.75Gbps, enjoying a fiber-like wireless experience. Software-defined radio is supported by default, and can be switched between dual-band, triple-band, and dual-band + independent scanning RF modes to flexibly meet the needs of various scenarios such as high-interference or high-density access. The uniquely designed dual-band smart antenna can effectively improve the signal gain, and let the signal move with the user, so that the signal coverage has no dead ends.
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO Product Picture
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO Product Specifications
|Built-in Bluetooth||BLE 5.0|
|IoT||Built-in IoT slots|
|Port||2 x 10 GE electrical and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||61 mm x 220 mm x 220 mm|
|Maximum Rate||10.75 Gbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||–10°C to 50°C|
|Antenna Type||Built-in Smart Antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 12×12:8|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-0: 8×8:8; 5 GHz-1: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Power Input||DC: 48 V ± 10%|
|PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024 (dual-radio mode)|
|≤ 1152 (triple-radio mode)|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO Product Features
- 2 x 10 GE electrical and 1 x 10 GE SFP+
- Support the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes
- USB interface can be used for external power supply, external IoT expansion, and storage.
- Built-in IoT slots, supporting IoT expansion such as BLE 5.0, ZigBee, RFID, and Thread.
- Smart antenna enables targeted signal coverage for mobile terminals, reduces interferences, and improves signal quality. Additionally, it implements millisecond-level switchover as STAs move.
- Independent radio scanning*, achieving real-time detection of interference and rogue devices in real time and timely network optimization.
- Support Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server.
- Supports dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (12×12), dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (8×8) + independent radio scanning mode*, triple radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (8×8) + 5GHz (4×4). These modes can be flexibly switched. The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 9.6 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 10.75 Gbps for the device.
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO and More AirEngine 8700 Series Models
Huawei AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO Product Applications