Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 is a next generation, flagship, outdoor Access Points fully complying with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards and achieving a rate of up to 10.75 Gbit/s, as well as supporting 8T8R on the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1is a next-generation flagship Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) outdoor access points. The maximum rate can reach up to 10.75 Gbps. The product stands out with excellent outdoor coverage performance, IP68 waterproof and dustproof design, and strong surge protection capability. In addition, AirEngine 8760R-X1 has built-in smart antennas that enable always-on Wi-Fi signals for users. These features significantly enhance users’ wireless experiences. AirEngine 8760R-X1 provides uplink 10GE optical and electrical ports, allowing customers to select different deployment modes and saving customers’ investment. These strengths make Huawei’s Wi-Fi 6 outdoor APs ideal for high-density scenarios such as stadiums, squares, pedestrian streets, and amusement parks.
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 Product Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 Product Specifications
|Port||1 x 10 GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Built-in Bluetooth||BLE 5.0|
|Antenna Type||Built-in Smart Antennas|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height)||Φ165 mm x 387 mm|
|Power Input||PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to 65°C|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 8×8:8; 5 GHz: 8×8:8|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 12×12:8|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Maximum Rate||10.75 Gbit/s|
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 Product Features
- Supporting long-distance coverage mode: 2.4GHz (8×8)+5GHz (8×8), dual radios mode: 2.4GHz (4×4)+5GHz (12×12), dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4)+5GHz (8×8)+ independent radio scanning mode*. The three modes can be flexibly switched. The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 9.6 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 10.75 Gbps for the device.
- Supporting long-distance coverage mode: 2.4GHz (8×8)+5GHz (8×8), triple radios mode: 2.4GHz (4×4)+5GHz (4×4)+5GHz (4×4), dual radios 2.4GHz (4×4)+5GHz (4×4)+ independent radio scanning mode*. The three modes can be flexibly switched. The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 9.6 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 10.75 Gbps for the device.
- 1 x 10 GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+.
- 6 KA/6 KV surge protection for Ethernet ports, IP68 waterproof and dustproof design, and –40°C to +65°C wide temperature, fully meeting industrial-grade requirements.
- AirEngine 8760R-X1 has flexible built-in smart antennas to provide precise coverage for STAs, reduce interference, and improve signal quality.
- The external antenna port of AirEngine 8760R-X1E supports 5 KA surge protection, no need to install an external surge protector, simplifying installation, and minimizing the overall cost.
- Independent radio scanning*, achieving real-time detection of interference and rogue devices in real time and timely network optimization.
- Supporting the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 and More Outdoor Access Points
AirEngine 8760R-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 8760R-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
AirEngine 5761R-11 Access Point
AirEngine 5761R-11E Access Point
AirEngine 5761RS-11 Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1 Product Applications