Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E is a next generation, high-performance outdoor Access Points (APs) that fully comply with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E is a next generation, high-performance outdoor Access Points (APs) that fully comply with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards and also with external antennas. This access point supports 8×8 MU-MIMO and capable of achieving a device rate of up to 5.95 Gbit/s.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E is designed to more than meet industry requirements, the APs are IP68 rated — indicating water, dust, dirt, and sand resistance — and offer 6 kV/6 kA surge protection capability. AirEngine 6760R-51E also feature both optical and electrical uplink ports, allowing customers to select different deployment modes based on needs, ultimately protecting and maximizing customer investment. Such strengths make Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E well-suited for outdoor scenarios such as town squares, pedestrian streets, and amusement parks.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E Product Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E Product Specifications
|Built-in Bluetooth||BLE 5.0|
|Maximum Rate||5.95 Gbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to 65°C|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||85 mm x 270 mm x 220 mm|
|Power Input||PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Port||1 x 5 GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Antenna Type||AirEngine 6760R-51: Built-in Antennas|
|AirEngine 6760R-51E: External antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E Product Features
- Providing services simultaneously on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, at a rate of up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4 GHz (4 x 4), 4.8Gbps at 5 GHz (4 x 4), and 5.95 Gbps for the device.
- 1 x 5GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10GE SFP+.
- 6 KA/6 KV surge protection for Ethernet ports, IP68 waterproof and dustproof design, and -40°C to + 65°C wide temperature, fully meeting industrial-grade requirements.
- The external antenna port of AirEngine 6760R-51E supports 5 KA surge protection, no need to install an external surge protector, simplifying installation, and minimizing the overall cost.
- Supporting Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server.
- Supporting the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E and more Related AP
AirEngine 6760-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 6760-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21 Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21T Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51E Product Applications