Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T is a next generation indoor Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Access Point featuring triple-band radios — 1 x 2.4 GHz and 2 x 5 GHz — plus built-in Smart Antennas and offering a rate of up to 6.575 Gbit/s.
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21Tis an indoor AP in compliance with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). It could simultaneously provide services on 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) ,5GHz（2×2 MIMO）and 5 GHz (4×4 MIMO) frequency bands, and reach a device rate of up to 6.575Gbps. Built-in smart antennas of the model enable Wi-Fi signals to follow users, significantly improving the users’ wireless experiences. These strengths make AirEngine 6761-21T ideal for scenarios with high-density rooms such as enterprise offices, education institutions, and stadiums.
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T Product Picture
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T Product Specifications
|Technical specifications||Dimensions (diameter x length)||Φ220 mm x 50 mm (8.66 in. x 1.97 in.)|
|System memory||DDR4, 1 GB|
|Flash||NAND Flash 512MB|
|Power specifications||Power input||DC: 12 V ± 10%|
|PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3at/802.3af|
|Maximum power consumption||21.2 W (excluding the output power of the USB port)|
|Environment parameters||Operating temperature||-60 m to +1800 m: -10°C to +50°C|
|1800 m to 5000 m: The maximum temperature decreases by 1°C every time the altitude increases 300 m.|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Operating humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Atmospheric pressure||53 kPa to 106 kPa|
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T Product Features
- 2 x GE ports
- Support the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
- Built-in smart antennas to provide precise coverage for STAs, reduce interference, and improve signal quality.
- USB interface can be used for external IoT expansion (supports protocols such as ZigBee, and RFID).
- Provide services simultaneously on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands（include 5G1+5G2）, at a rate of up to 575Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 6Gbps at 5 GHz, and 6.575Gbps for the device.
- Support Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server.
- Automatic radio calibration allows an AP to collect signal strength and channel parameters of surrounding APs and generate an AP topology according to the collected data. Based on the interference caused by authorized APs, rogue APs, and No Wi-Fi APs and their loads, each AP automatically adjusts its transmit power and working channel to make the network operate at the optimal performance. In this way, network reliability and user experience are improved.
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T and More Related Models
AirEngine 6760-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 6760-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21 Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21T Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 6761-21T Product Applications