Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E is an indoor Access Point that supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard for Indoor medium- to high-density multi-service.
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E is an indoor Access Point in compliance with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax). This unit can simultaneously provide services on 2.4 GHz (4×4 MIMO) and 5 GHz (6×6 MIMO) frequency bands, achieving a device rate of up to 8.35 Gbps, after loading the RTU license, the device can reach a rate of up to 10.75 Gbps. AirEngine 6760-X1E provides 10GE uplink optical and electrical ports, allowing customers to select different deployment modes and saving customers’ investment. These strengths make AirEngine 6760-X1E ideal for enterprise office and education scenarios and other applications of medium and large enterprises.
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E Product Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E Product Specifications
|Operating Temperature||–10°C to 50°C|
|IoT||Built-in IoT slots|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||61 mm x 220 mm x 220 mm|
|Power Input||DC: 48 V ± 10%|
|PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024 (dual-radio mode)|
|≤ 1152 (triple-radio mode)|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
|Port||1 x 10 GE, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Antenna Type||AirEngine 6760-X1: Built-in Smart Antennas|
|AirEngine 6760-X1E: External antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||Basic capability:|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 6×6:6|
|Capability upgrade via RTU license:|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 8×8:8|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-0: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-1: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Maximum Rate||Basic capability: 8.35 Gbit/s|
|RTU license upgrade: 10.75 Gbit/s|
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E Product Features
- 1 x 10GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10GE SFP+.
- USB interface can be used for external power supply, external IoT expansion, and storage.
- Built-in IoT slots, supporting IoT expansion such as BLE 5.0, ZigBee, RFID, and Thread.
- Supporting Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server.
- Supporting the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
- Supporting dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (6×6).
- The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 7.2 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 8.35 Gbps for the device.
- RTU license upgrade:
- Supporting dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (8×8), dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (6×6) + independent radio scanning mode*, triple radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (4×4).
- Independent radio scanning*, achieving real-time detection of interference and rogue devices in real time and timely network optimization.
- These modes can be flexibly switched. The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 9.6 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 10.75 Gbps for the device.
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E and More Related Access Points
AirEngine 6760-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 6760-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21 Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21T Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1E Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !