Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 is an indoor Access Point supporting the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, and suitable for office, education, manufacturing and other scenarios of medium and large enterprises.
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 Product Overview
AirEngine 6760-X1 has a built-in smart antenna, which effectively increases the signal gain, and the signal moves with the user, so that the coverage has no dead spots. This model has 10 spatial streams, which can be upgraded to 12 spatial streams through the RTU software license. And It supports software-defined radio frequency and can switch between dual-frequency, tri-frequency and dual-frequency + independent scanning radio frequency modes to flexibly meet high interference or high density The needs of multiple scenarios such as access. Moreover, It supports 10GE optical/electrical uplink, which is convenient for customers to deploy flexibly and effectively saves customers’ investment
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 Product Pictures
AirEngine 6760-X1 Product Specifications
|Operating Temperature||–10°C to 50°C|
|IoT||Built-in IoT slots|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||61 mm x 220 mm x 220 mm|
|Power Input||DC: 48 V ± 10%|
|PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024 (dual-radio mode)|
|≤ 1152 (triple-radio mode)|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
|Port||1 x 10 GE, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Antenna Type||AirEngine 6760-X1: Built-in Smart Antennas|
|AirEngine 6760-X1E: External antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||Basic capability:|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 6×6:6|
|Capability upgrade via RTU license:|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 8×8:8|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-0: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-1: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Maximum Rate||Basic capability: 8.35 Gbit/s|
|RTU license upgrade: 10.75 Gbit/s|
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 Product Features
- supporting smart antenna that enables targeted signal coverage for mobile terminals, reduces interferences, and improves signal quality
- 1 x 10GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10GE SFP+
- USB interface can be used for external power supply, external IoT expansion, and storage.
- Built-in IoT slots, supporting IoT expansion such as BLE 5.0, ZigBee, RFID, and Thread.
- Supporting Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and CloudCampus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server.
- Supporting the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes.
- Supporting dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (6×6).
- The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 7.2 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 8.35 Gbps for the device.
- Supporting dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (8×8), dual radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (6×6) + independent radio scanning mode*, triple radios: 2.4GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (4×4) + 5GHz (4×4).
- Independent radio scanning*, achieving real-time detection of interference and rogue devices in real time and timely network optimization.
- These modes can be flexibly switched. The maximum rate is up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4GHz band, 9.6 Gbps at 5GHz band, and 10.75 Gbps for the device.
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 Product and More Related Models
AirEngine 6760-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 6760-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21 Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21T Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 6760-X1 Product Applications