Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 is Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) outdoor access point supporting 2.4 GHz (4×4) + 5 GHz (4×4) radios,and achieving a maximum rate of 5.95 Gbps.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 stands out with excellent outdoor coverage performance. This model is designed with IP68 waterproof and dustproof and strong urge protection capability. AirEngine 6760R-51 provides uplink optical and electrical ports, allowing customers to select different deployment modes and saving customers’ investment. These strengths make Huawei’s Wi-Fi 6 outdoor APs ideal for high-density scenarios such as stadiums, squares, pedestrian streets, and amusement parks. In addition, AirEngine 6760R-51 Provides services simultaneously on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, at a rate of up to 1.15 Gbps at 2.4 GHz (4 x 4), 4.8Gbps at 5 GHz (4 x 4), and 5.95 Gbps for the device. The external antenna port of AirEngine 6760R-51E supports 5 KA surge protection, no need to install an external surge protector, simplifying installation, and minimizing the overall cost.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 Product Pictures
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 Product Specifications
|Built-in Bluetooth||BLE 5.0|
|Maximum Rate||5.95 Gbit/s|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to 65°C|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||85 mm x 270 mm x 220 mm|
|Power Input||PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
|Port||1 x 5 GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
|Antenna Type||AirEngine 6760R-51: Built-in Antennas|
|AirEngine 6760R-51E: External antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 Product Features
- Supporting the Fat, Fit, and cloud three working modes
- Supporting Bluetooth serial interface-based O&M through built-in Bluetooth and Cloud Campus APP, and precise locating of Bluetooth terminals by collaborating with location server
- 6 KA/6 KV surge protection for Ethernet ports, IP68 waterproof and dustproof design, and -40°C to + 65°C wide temperature, fully meeting industrial-grade requirements.
- The external antenna port of AirEngine 6760R-51E supports 5 KA surge protection, no need to install an external surge protector, simplifying installation, and minimizing the overall cost.
- UL/DL MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- 1024QAM modulation, improving data transmission efficiency by 25% compared with 802.11ac (256QAM).
- UL/DL MU-MIMO technology enables an AP to send data to multiple STAs simultaneously, which doubles the radio spectrum resource usage, increases the number of access users and bandwidth, and improves user experience in high-density access scenarios.
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 and More Related Models
AirEngine 6760-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 6760-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21 Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21E Access Point
AirEngine 6761-21T Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 6760R-51 Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !