Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E is a next generation, flagship, outdoor Access Points that fully complies with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards and delivering rate of up to 10.75 Gbit/s, as well as supporting 8T8R on the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E Product Overview
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E is a next-generation flagship Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) outdoor access point. The maximum rate can reach up to 10.75 Gbps for the device. The product stands out with excellent outdoor coverage performance, IP68 waterproof and dustproof design, and strong surge protection capability. What’s more, AirEngine 8760R-X1E has built-in smart antennas that enable always-on Wi-Fi signals for users. These features significantly enhance users’ wireless experiences. AirEngine 8760R-X1E offers uplink 10GE optical and electrical ports, allowing clients to select different deployment modes and saving customers’ investment. These strengths permit Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E ideal for high-density scenarios such as stadiums, squares, pedestrian streets, and amusement parks.
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E Product Picture
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E Product Specifications
|Dimensions (Diameter x Height)||Φ165 mm x 387 mm|
|Maximum Rate||10.75 Gbit/s|
|Built-in Bluetooth||BLE 5.0|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to 65°C|
|Antenna Type||External antennas|
|MIMO: Spatial Streams||2.4 GHz: 8×8:8; 5 GHz: 8×8:8|
|2.4 GHz: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-0: 4×4:4; 5 GHz-1: 4×4:4|
|Radio Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac Wave 2/ax|
|Power Input||PoE power supply: in compliance with IEEE 802.3bt|
|Maximum Number of Users||≤ 1024 (dual-radio)|
|≤ 1152 (triple-radio)|
|Note: The actual number of users varies according to the environment|
|Port||1 x 10 GE electrical, 1 x GE electrical, and 1 x 10 GE SFP+|
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E Product Features
- As the latest generation Wi-Fi standards of IEEE 802.11, 802.11ax improves user experience in high-density access scenarios and supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands.
- UL/DL MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- 1024QAM modulation, improving data transmission efficiency by 25% compared with 802.11ac (256QAM).
- The target wake time (TWT)* allows APs and STAs to negotiate the sleep and wake time with each other, thereby improving the battery life of the STAs.
- Exclusive to Huawei, 8T8R (supported on the 2.4 GHz frequency band) significantly improves Wi-Fi signal transmission and reception capabilities, increasing coverage by 40%.
- The dual-radio + independent dual-band scanning mode is recommended in scenarios where the network status and interference need to be monitored in real time. In this mode, the network quality is monitored and optimized in real time through independent dual-band scanning with no sacrifice of the user access performance and user throughput.
- The AP provides both 10GE port and 10GE SFP+ uplink ports, which frees users from the optical/electrical port selection issue and helps implement flexible networking in scenarios requiring internal/external network isolation and hybrid networking of optical/electrical ports.
- The APs support both 2.4G and 5G frequency bands. The 5GHz-prior access function enables an AP to steer STAs to the 5 GHz frequency band first, which reduces load and interference on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, improving the user experience
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E and More Outdoor Access Point
AirEngine 8760R-X1 Access Point
AirEngine 8760R-X1E Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51 Access Point
AirEngine 6760R-51E Access Point
AirEngine 5761R-11 Access Point
AirEngine 5761R-11E Access Point
AirEngine 5761RS-11 Access Point
Huawei AirEngine 8760R-X1E Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !