Huawei TN54TOA Board is 8 any rate Ports service processing board
Huawei TN54TOA Board Product Overview
Huawei TN54TOA Board is a tributary board with a maximum access capability of 20 Gbit/s. The TOA board supports OTN interface, ESC and other functions and features. The TOA board consists of a customer-side optical module, a signal processing module, a control and communication module, a 1588v2 module, and a power module.
OptiX OSN 6800 supports 3 Level dynamic traffic diversion (optical cross-connection, ODU cross-connection, and the integrated LAN switch). The product features manageability like SDH/SONET and the large capacity and long distance transmission of WDM systems. With advanced technologies, such as Flexgrid ROADMs, wavelength tunable optical modules, 10G/40G/100G, the Layer 2 Switch, the OptiX OSN 6800 has a flexible architecture and suitable for broadband transport.
Huawei TN54TOA Board Product Picture
Huawei TN54TOA Board Product Specifications
|Basic function||TOA converts signals as follows:|
|8 x (125 Mbit/s to 1.25 Gbit/s signals) <-> 8 x ODU0.|
|8 x (1.49 Gbit/s to 2.67 Gbit/s signals) <-> 8 x ODU1.|
|8 x (125 Mbit/s to 2.5 Gbit/s signals) <-> 1 to 8 x ODU1.|
|8 x OTU1 <-> 16 x ODU0.|
|5 x 3G-SDI <-> 5 x ODUflex.|
|4 x FC400/FICON4G <-> 4 x ODUflex.|
|Cross-connect capabilities||Cross-connects a maximum of 16 channels of ODU0 signals or 8 channels of ODU1 signals through the backplane bus and cross-connect board.|
|Cross-connects a maximum of five channels of ODUflex signals by using buses on the backplane and the cross-connect board.|
Only the 3G-SDI/FC400/FICON4G services support the ODUflex signals.
|PRBS test function||Supports the PRBS function on the client side.|
The PRBS function on the client side is supported only when the client-side service type is STM-1/OC–3, STM-4/OC-12, STM-16/OC-48, or OTU1.
|LPT function||This function is supported only when the TOA board receives FE or GE services on its client side.|
|FEC encoding||Supports forward error correction (FEC) that complies with ITU-T G.709.|
|ALS function||Supports the ALS function on the client side.|
The board supports the Test frame function only when the Service Type is GE(GFP-T).
|Ethernet service mapping mode||Supports encapsulation of GE services in GE(TTT-GMP) (displayed as GE(TTT-AGMP) on the NMS) and GE(GFP-T) modes.|
|Ethernet port working mode||Auto-Negotiation|
Huawei TN54TOA Board Product Feature
- Support PM non-intrusive monitoring function of ODU0 layer.
- Support PM and TCM functions of ODU1 layer.
- Support ODU1 layer PM, TCM non-intrusive monitoring function.
- Support PM function of ODUflex layer
- Support PM non-intrusive monitoring function of ODUflex layer.
- Support SM, TCM and PM functions of OTU1 layer.
- Support up to 16 ODU0 or 8 ODU1 signals to implement cross-dispatching of services through the backplane bus and cross-board.
- Support up to 5 ODUflex signals to implement cross-dispatching of services through the backplane bus and cross-board.
- Provide BIP8 byte monitoring (burst mode) to locate line faults.
- Provide B1 byte monitoring to locate line faults.
- Support OTN performance monitoring and alarm monitoring functions.
- Provide the following monitoring functions: laser bias current monitoring, laser operating temperature monitoring, optical power monitoring, etc. With Ethernet RMON monitoring function.
- When accessing GE services and the encapsulation method is GFP-T (select the service type GE(GFP-T) on the NMS), it supports TC mode, TC +OC mode, BC mode and OC mode.
- When accessing OTU1 service, it supports BC mode and OC mode.
- When accessing GE (GFP-T) services, the “TX8” / “RX8” optical ports do not support the processing of IEEE 1588v2 clock signals.
- When accessing OTU1, it only supports the frequency synchronization through the sending and receiving timestamp information of IEEE 1588v2 Sync messages, and does not support the frequency synchronization through the physical layer clock.
Huawei TN54TOA board networking applications
Scenario 1-Realize the conversion between 8-channel 125Mbit/s ~ 1.25Gbit/s optical signal at any rate and 8-channel ODU0 electrical signal, as shown in Figure 1.
Note: When the non-converged ODU0 (Any->ODU0) mode of the 54TOA board is connected to the non-cascade (Any->ODU0[->ODU1]) mode of the 52TOM board, FE/FDDI /FC100/FICON/DVB- ASI/ESCON/SD business transmission.
Scenario 2: Realize the conversion between 8-channel 1.49Gbit/s ~ 2.67Gbit/s optical signal of any rate and 8-channel ODU1 electrical signal. As shown in Figure 1.
Scenario 3. Realize the conversion between 8 channels of 125Mbit/s ~ 2.5Gbit/s optical signals at any rate and 1 ~ 8 channels of ODU1 service electrical signals, as shown in Figure 1. The TOA board supports multi-channel client-side services to be mapped into-ODU1 signals in time slots. For details, see Client-side Services Mapping to ODUk Signals.
Scenario 4. Realize the mutual conversion between 8-channel OTU1 optical signal and 16-channel ODU0 electrical signal, as shown in Figure 1.
Scenario 5. Realize the mutual conversion between 5 channels of 3G-SDI service optical signals and 5 channels of ODUflex electrical signals, as shown in Figure 1.
Each 3G-SDI/3GSDIRBR service occupies 3 timeslots of ODUflex, and the bandwidth is 3.75Gbit/s.
Realize the mutual conversion between 4-channel FC400/FICON4G service optical signal and 4-channel ODUflex electrical signal, as shown in Figure 2.Figure 2 Application scenario 5 of TOA board in WDM system (FC400/FICON4GODUflex)
Each FC400/FICON4G service occupies 4 timeslots of ODUflex, and the bandwidth is 5Gbit/s.
Huawei TN54TOA Board and WDM Family
Huawei TN54TOA Board Product Application
Sorry, no attachment available !