JET Micro Cable is arranged within a loose tube manufactured from substantial modulus plastic. Water resistant stuffing compound utilized to fill the tubes.
JET Micro Cable Product Overview
Micro central tube type non-metallic optical cable is a loose tube made of 250μm single-mode or multimode optical fiber into a high-mode energy material, the casing is filled with non-toxic, harmless waterproof compound, and the loose tube is stranded with non-metallic reinforcement element aramid or high-strength glass yarn, and then extruded into black or colored high-density polyethylene (HDPE) sheathed cable.
JET Micro Cable Product Pictures
JET Micro Cable Specifications
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength
JET Micro Cable Features
- Non-mental design can prevent the cable from radio interference and magnetic wave interference
- Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
- Aramid yarn ensures good performance of tensile strength
- Loose tube filling compound ensure good moisture resistance performance
- Good flexibility
- High dense fiber packed, small diameter and light weight; it’s the better option for blowing
- Adopted to backbone network, access network and fiber to the home.
JET Micro Cable and More Related Cables
JET Micro Cable Product Applications
Sorry, no attachment available !