Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY is the phi 250 mu m optical fibers jacketed high modulus material made of loose tube used for the backbone network, access network and fiber to the home.
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Product Overview
The loose casing pipe is filled with waterproof compound, loose tube around the center of the strengthen core twist synthetic compact round cable core, the cable core gap mid to moisture-proof waterproof yarn, then extruding PE sheathed cable.
This kind of cable greatly improves the utilization efficiency of the pipe hole and has more market applications in the world. In community renovation projects, some areas may require fiber optic cables to cross the square or road surface. In the case of the overhead method is not advocated, if the excavation of the pavement laying pipeline, the amount of engineering will be relatively large, the laying method of the grooved shallow buried optical cable is very simple, only need to use the cutting machine to dig a shallow groove on the pavement, width of about 2cm, depth of about 10cm, put in the optical cable after the implementation of backfilling, you can quickly complete the connection of the route.
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Product Pictures
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Product Specifications
|bandwith Class A）||@850||≥500MHZ·km||≥500MHZ·km|
|Optical fiber cut off wavelength||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Cable Diameter||Cable Weight||Tensile Strength||Crush Resistance Long/Short Term||Bending Radius Static/Dynamic|
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Product Features
- Small size and light weight
- High Fiber density, allowing full use of duct holes
- Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
- Tube filling compound providing key protection for Fibers
- High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
- Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
- Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
- Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying permission, applicable for constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY and more Cables
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Product Applications
- Telecommunications network construction
- Construction of communication base stations in rural and urban remote areas
- Fiber optic access to urban residential communities and buildings
- Security monitoring project
- Other occasions where information and electricity are needed at the same time
Air-blown optical fiber cable GCYFY Topology
Sorry, no attachment available !